2| Tricia Mirielle Amante

SKIPPER

"Boss, kakilala ko ang mga may-ari nitong kompanya na 'to," medyo naiinis na na sabi ko sa security guard na pumipigil sa akin. 

"Pasensya na, Sir. Utos po kasi," desididong sagot n'ya. 

I was about to leave the AGC when the security team stopped me. Actually, hindi lang naman ako. Lahat ay pinagbabawalan na munang makalabas dahil sa binabang utos daw ng head ng security. They said there's an issue about theft. At habang hindi pa naaayos ay wala na munang maaaring lumabas. 

I know it's useless to be agitated on the guards. They're just doing their job. 

I chose to sit on the couch and reached for a car magazine. I flipped the pages and patiently wait until the case would be solved. 

I am starting to get impatient when someone cleared her throat.

My eyes almost went out of its sockets when I saw who's standing in front of me. 

"Hi," Tricia smiled then checked the magazine I was reading. 

Natatarantang isinara ko ang binabasa ko at biglang tumayo. 

"H-Hi," I smiled widely at her. 

Damn! I'm too surprised to see her here. Kanina ay tinatanaw ko lang s'ya, ngayon ay nandito na s'ya sa harap ko, at nakangiti sa akin! 

She gently giggled. "You've been held here?" 

I shrugged then nodded. "SOP, I guess?" 

She nodded then looked around. She motioned something to her security team. 

Damn she's too regal and composed. Too CEO-ish. Hindi mapagkakailang mag-kamag anak sila ni Trey. 

"It's been a long time," she smiled. 

I bit my lip. 

The last time we saw each other, it was her debut. I was privileged to be her escort for her entrance. And that was a magical night, a dream come true for me. 

"Are you free for lunch?" Tricia asked. Out of courtesy, of course. 

"If you're not too busy," I chuckled. 

"I wouldn't ask you if I am," she replied. "I think we have so many catching up to do," she smiled. 

"Of course," I nervously chuckled. 

Damn! I am acting like a silly teenage boy. 

I walked side by side with Tricia as her security team tailed us. Dahil kasama ko s'ya, hinayaan na akong makalabas. Humingi pa ng paumanhin ang mga guards sa akin. 

"I can take it from here, Justin," Tricia stopped her security team. "I'll be fine with Skipper."

"Uhm," bahagyang napangiwi ako at napakamot ako sa leeg ko. "I don't have my car with me, Tricia. I think it's better if we'll just meet at your preferred restaurant," nahihiyang sabi ko. 

Kung alam ko lang na makakasama ko si Tricia ngayon, nag-kotse sana ako at hindi motor ang dinala ko. 

I almost slap myself when I saw disappointment crossed her face. 

"I'm sorry," I quickly said. 

"It's fine," she waved her hand in dismissal. 

Malas, bwisit! 

"Where should I meet you?" I asked. 

She tilted her head a little. "Can I ride with you?" 

Today must be my lucky day. But fuck! I don't have a spare helmet.