02🌚

"So tell me, I heard your dead idol..Jimin was it?" The voice glitched over the poor connection. He heard a grainy chuckle on the other line.

"Why do you care? It's my music, Hyunsuk?"

"They're gonna figure out, Jinyoung. Her voice isn't on the fake sample site yet."

"Aw shit, yeah, I'll be with that in a second."

"You've already released the album sampler, dingus. 184K views, check it."

"You're right I-"

"brUV"

"yE?"

"It's too late. There's currently 83 articles on the web about it. Fans are speculating something. And besides, you haven't given Jaimin a comeback in years. They've already forgotten to her voice. They're used to your two times."

"Jaimin? Two times?"

"Jaimin, that idol slave that you're gonna use in-"

"She goes by either Jimin or Jamie..but you know what?"

"What?"

"I like the name Jaimin. Right, so who's Two times?"

"The girl nct? The one with lots of girls."

"Ah, Twice."

"Twice? Ah yes, that's what I meant. Anyhow, are you willing to give it up?"

"No, they're a big hit."

"Big Hit? Ew, not them."

"Ugh, I visited his headquarters last week, amazing idols."

"Who? They don't have even 10 idols under their agency. And that Bang Sihyuk guy hasn't even used his voice in a few hundred songs. He might as well just expose his group."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Hey so I was wondering if you could-"

"AW SHITE SOME POLICE SHIT JUST CALLED ILL CALL YA BACK LATER MATE"

"aITE Y-'

"Hi the call has been transfer-" JYP hung up the phone. He didn't wanna deal with anymore bullshit. He was about to ask YG if he wanted to go for some late soju and korean bbq but apparently...that happened. Welp, that's okay. He would hang up too if that happened.

now he has his entire club to himself.