Chapter 10

Sorry for not publishing! School's gonna start soon, so probably a tighter schedule! I'll try to publish as much as I possibly can during these couple of days! Thanks for reading!

~~

Izuku and Bakugou walked down the halls together, side by side. People whispered and eyed Izuku as he passed by, Bakugou sometimes heard what they said and shouted at them. He usually scared them away or made them stop talking about Izuku. Izuku was thankful for Bakugou, doing him a favor. He wondered why was he doing this, maybe in return for saving his life?

Izuku was dazing off while walking, soon following behind Bakugou. They were gonna be late in a few minutes, so Bakugou grabbed Izuku's hand and paced down the halls. Not giving one shit about who he bumped into or who called him out for running in the halls. Soon, they arrived in class in time.

They were both panting like dogs for running down the halls nonstop. They gained the whole attention of the class because of their loud breathing. They walked to their seats. Soon, Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom. He was in his signature yellow sleeping bag and looked tired as usual. He said good morning to the class and did the normal classroom procedures.

Then, he saw Izuku in his class. "Ah, Midoriya. I thought Shinso was supposed to be in this class from now on. I thought you got removed." Aizawa looked at his papers and back at Izuku. 'R-removed..?' Izuku  became pale and froze in his seat. (Izuku.exe is not responding.) "Ah, my bad. I think Mineta should be getting replaced with Shinso. Well, I don't know. I gotta check with the rest of administration team." Aizawa shrugged. Izuku had a sigh of relief, there was a chance he won't be removed. But, it really didn't matter. He didn't have a quirk anyways.

"Oh Midoriya, All Might would like to have a brief meeting with you while the rest of the class is doing hero exercises."