Chapter 9

FinallysomeKatsuDeku-?

~~~

(At the rooms)

Izuku was in his room, he was just using his phone. Watch videos to cure his boredom. Nobody visited his room or interacted with him. Izuku felt that everyone had hatred against them. He wondered if Bakugou still hated him after all that. Maybe being old classic Bakugou, he's just gonna act like an asshole again.

There was a knock at his door. He got up from his bed and walked to the door. He opened it and there was a calm looking Bakugou. Izuku looked at him without saying a word. "Move outta my way," Bakugou pushed Izuku out of the way so he could enter the room. Izuku's heart stopped at the sight of Bakugou, he felt a fluttering sensation. Izuku didn't know what was happening to him. 'Am I sick?' He thought. He never had this feeling before.

Izuku closed the door. "Thank you.. for saving me again. I thought you were a psychopath for to take me and kill me off like that. You can change. You can be a hero, don't let my shitty words fool you from being one." Izuku smiled. "You better not get any ideas or get something from this," Bakugou added on. Izuku hugged Bakugou and started to cry randomly. Bakugou really didn't like hugs all that much, but he decided to hug Izuku. His face became a dark shade of crimson when he hugged Izuku.

Both of the boys decided to hang out in the room and watch some videos on Izuku's phone. They didn't mind laying at a couple of inches from each other. It only bothered Bakugou when Izuku breathed on him or something like that. A bond started to grow between the two boys