Chapter 6

"He'll be fine. He just has some mild injuries and bone fractures."

"He looks so familiar.. I swear I know this kid.."

"He better fucking wake up. He's been sleeping for too long. I'm not leaving here until he wakes up."

Izuku was weak to open his eyes up and look around him. 'What happened to me..' Izuku thought, thinking that he was dead. The last thing he could remember is falling on floor in the school due to blood loss and his injuries. He thought that was the end.

Izuku slightly opened his eyes. He could see he was in a room, on a bed. There were a few people around him.. Bakugou, the nurse and him..All Might. They were all concerned about him, he was just confused. "Where am I?" He said in a weak voice. "In my office, nurse office. You fell and passed out in your classroom." Recovery Girl said.

Bakugou turned away from Izuku when he woke up. "Kacchan.. Look at me.." Bakugou turned to Izuku, not making eye contact with him. "Don't feel bad please.. I wanted you safe. It was my fault for even doing all that to you. I shouldn't have put you in such danger.. or even came here to even get you.. I should be dead, I barely made it out alive in that place.. I just-" Izuku started to cry. "Stop crying,  you idiot. I don't want you to waste your dumb tears on crying over yourself for wanting to die." Izuku looked up at Bakugou. Bakugou looked at Izuku and gave him a quick hug. "Fuck you for risking your life for me. I have to go to class now, bye loser." Bakugou then exited the nurse office, with a blushing red face.

"Young man.." All Might spoke up, Izuku turned his head to All Might.

"You can't be a hero.."
"You can't be a hero without a quirk."
"Just become a police officer or something.."

Thoughts from the past came back to him when All Might decided to talk. The fact that his favorite person in the world told him he couldn't be a hero broke him entirely. Just those few sentences.

"I told you, you couldn't be a hero sometime ago.." All Might grabbed a chair and sat down. He was still in his superhero form, but it wouldn't last long. "I didn't have a quirk in the beginning. I just wanted to be a hero, even though I was quirkless, just like you. One day, I gained the ability to become a hero. And here, I am-" All Might became Smol Might. He coughed blood, "Well shit-". Izuku screeched. "What happened to you??! Are you even All Might?!" Izuku was terrified, he didn't even look like the All Might he knew. "I'm All Might. This is just my normal form. I can't stay like that forever you know." All Might wiped some blood that was on his face. "What??" "I have an injury from sometime ago that made me weaker. God, I shouldn't even be telling you this." Izuku mumbled, analyzing the new information he got about All Might.

"Okay, kid. You're freaking me out," Izuku stopped. "Sorry, I just do that a lot," Izuku felt a bit embarrassed. "Well anyways, young man.  You did something heroic though you were on he other side. You saved someone's life before it got into the hands of someone evil. You changed ways and became a hero. I'm proud of you," All Might patted Izuku on the head. "I got to go teach some other classes and attend business. Remember, you can be a hero. I'll pass by tomorrow by your homeroom classroom to talk to you," All Might got up and went to the door.
"Thank you, All Might.." Izuku was crying at the end of All Might's speech. All Might looked at Izuku and gave him a smile. Then he exited.

"Remember, you can be a hero.."