THIS IS LIKE THREE OR FOUR CHAPTERS IN ONE-

So hey guys! A lot has happened and I'm just gonna write stuff down here as a way to vent my emotions so feel free to read everything or just certain sections!

Enjoy!
____________

MY GIRLFRIEND IS THE BEST

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over a week now, her and I are still a pretty fresh couple. She is literally so amazing. She makes me so happy and she cares for me. :')

The other day I took her into the restroom and hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

....now we do that at least once every day. XD

Oh and I can't forget about the first time I held her hand. It was in the school's auditorium when we were getting a grade level talk. Her and I held our hands throughout the thing in secret. It was seriously one of my best moments. I wanted to scream and just fangirl forever.

She's so gorgeous and her laugh is contagious af.

She literally made me hate weekends now since that means we don't get to see each other, and I just do chores or just stare at a wall.

Gnfndnsndd I'M SO HAPPY JUST BY THINKING OF HER!! AHHHH!!!!!

I'm so lucky I have her.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

BITCH I GOT MY SPOT IN MARCHING BAND!

YEP, YOU HEARD THAT! I'M NOT A SHADOW! I'M ACTUALLY THE ACTUAL MARCHER!

My first game was this Friday, it was so FUN. I was nervous but then the adrenaline kicked in and I started to vent my nervousness with dancing since my band also seems to like to cheer just for fun with tiny easy dance moves. Eventually it felt like a party so it got so lit. My throat ended up hurting from the amount of screaming I did during the football game. My school won, I didn't do bad at all in the march.

Everything was great. I did feel a little bad for the other flute player I share the spot with though cuz she isn't really gonna be marching since she's my shadow (meaning she's my replacement). She didn't seem sad though, thankfully. She was in fact having fun with the other shadows and I felt happy for her. ^_^

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

WATTPAD'S UPDATE SUCKS

But I'm actually adapting to it just like animals do in their ecosystems. :3

I'm okay with it now, I did ask the co-founder of the app to reverse it though but he just ignored me because I'm not special. :')

I mean, I really don't care much anymore. Like I said, I'm growing accustomed to it. At first I definitely hated it for the spam, and even considered leaving Wattpad because of it, but then I decided to just let it be and try to fix it as much as I could. I adapted to it in a way I wish hadn't since I don't really dislike unfollowing people. I literally unfollowed like 80 users. I mean, most were inactive and some weren't really people I talk to soooo yeah. Plus, so many people didn't even have content. Anyway, I that fixed it. Now I only get notifications from comments of people I actually know and talk to. That's pretty neat.

:D

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I took some pictures of myself and I wanna share them because why not.

My girlfriend makes me feel more confident in myself, so that's definitely something good.

For the first time, I voluntarily took a picture with a smile, not a grin.

:D

Here ya go! Here's the picture (s)

Let's throw more pictures in here as well

The first one is my favorite

The first one is my favorite. :')

Hey.... I ACTUALLY LIKE MYSELF BY A SMALL FRAGMENT—

YAY! :)