This Is Wrong

"No! Those are my gushers!" I shouted.

"But, you said we could share!" Jack said whinning.

"Jack, I feel like this is wrong. It's been a week now." I said laying back in the bed, he was beside me. We were watching movies on Netflix at my mom's house.

Me and Zach are okay, but I told him he has one more chance. Jack has been a really great person to me, Corbyn says he's better than Zach. But, me and Jack are both in relationships. Terrible, right?

"Us?" He said grabbing a pack of gusher's.

"Yea, we're both in relationships. We literally hang out privately here at my house while my mom is out doing whatever, Ashley and Lily are out riding right now." I said said sighing.

"That's true, but nobody has to know. I agree with Corbyn though, I do and will treat you better than Zach. I understand it's complicated by us sneaking around, but Zach is slowly falling." He said putting his hand on my knee.

"I know, We're going to ruin our friendship. And the kids." I said grabbing the pack from Jack's hand.

"Especially the kids, they can't know. It's just too hard to see you with someone who's not treating you right. I know I'm in a relationship, but my feelings for Gabbie aren't the same. The feelings I had for you years ago are coming back." Jack said as he layed his head on my shoulder.

I layed mines on his and we started talking about random junk until we heard a knock on the door.

"Chrissy? Who's in there?" I heard Corbyn say from the other side of the door.

"Hide..." I whispered towards Jack while I kicked his shoes under the bed.

He pecked my cheek and walked into my closet.

"Nobody, having casual conversations with myself." I said walking up towards the door opening it.

Corbyn walked in and smirked.

"Jack, I know you're here. I have no problem with this." He said giggling, Jack slowly opened the closet door and walked out.

"You're the only one that doesn't!" Jack said as he came sitting beside me. Corbyn closed and locked the room door and sat on my roller chair, rolling in front of us.

"How long?" Corbyn said smirking.

"A week.. why are you being so weird?" I said giggling.

"Because, I'm happy you two are doing something about this. Gabbie and Zach may get hurt, but I see you two more as a couple than bestfriends." Corbyn said nodding his head.

"I just don't like seeing the way Zach is treating her." Jack said putting an arm around my shoulder.

"He's been out a lot... I think he's cheating..." I said rolling my eyes.

"You're cheating." Corbyn said laughing.

"In a different way... Nevermind." I said sighing.

"Listen, you two can be yourself ONLY around me. I don't think Christina should know." Corbyn said shaking his his.

"Wait, how did you know where we were?" Jack asked confused.

"Where else would you go? Everybody is at the house beside Zach, Jonah, You, and Chrissy." Corbyn said in a duh tone.

"So, how are we doing this?" Jack said pointing between the three of us.

"Are you two dating... or...?" Corbyn asked confused.

"No, we're just being good friends. I'm doing what's best for Chrissy, and I somehow got her to agree." Jack said shrugging his shoulders.

"How?" Corbyn asked crossing his arms.