Wedding Day

Today is the day! Corbyn will officially be my brother-in-law. Ashley will be my little sister in law. And we're also moving into a bigger house, in LA also. Me and Corbyn will still be staying at our big house, nothings changing.

Everybody is dressed and ready, on our way to the wedding.

I don't know what REALLY happens in weddings, so TIME SKIP to the after party thing.

Everybody is having a blast, me and the girls are sitting down. The boys are performing right now, 8 Letters.

"If all it is, is 8 letters. Why is it so hard to say?" Corbyn said smiling big towards Christina.

"My brother got eyes for you!" I said playing around with Christina.

"That short dude got eyes for you too!" She said talking about Zach.

We laughed and watched the boys perform until it was over and all the boys walked off besides of Corbyn.

"Mo- Chrissy what's happening?" Carly said correcting herself, she's been saying that lately and I suddenly feel bad for her.

"She almost called you mom?" Zach said confused.

"I know, Zachary. And I don't even know." I said confused, I looked over at Zach and saw him smiling.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I have a special announcement for the night. I just want to say I love and care for every one of you guys. With you all, me and the boys wouldn't be doing what we love. Meeting who we love. I have two more younger sisters to care for, protect, and boss around! Haha, I'm just kidding. But, I have the most gorgeous girl in my life ever, Christina Marie!" He said chuckling while walking off stage towards her.

"Zach!?" I whispered while inside I'm screaming. I know what Corbyn is about to do now.

"I love you, baby." Zach said kissing my cheek while putting an arm around my waist.

"I just want to say, I love you. You're my everything, we even have a beautiful daughter together. She looks so much like you too, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Corbyn said before getting on one knee and reaching in his pocket for a black box. He opened it and Christina started crying while jumping like a little kid.

"Christina Marie, would you make me the happiest man on Jupiter, and marry me?" He said in tears, smiling.

"Oh MY GOSH!!!! YES!" She squeled has Corbyn put the ring on her finger.

"That's so freaking cute!" I said in tears along with the other girls.

"I know right!" Sophia said.

"Jack would never do that." Gabbie said laughing jokingly.

"Hey!" Jack said hugging her from behind.

"It's too lovey dovey in her." I said sighing.

"BABY!" Zach yelled in my ear.

"AH!" I said jumping. "Stop!" I said walking towards Christina.

"Hey sister!" She said hugging me.

"Hey big sis!" I said laughing while hugging her back.

Soon, everybody was forming a group hug. We all pulled away and sat back at our tables.

"Guys! We have to leave for rehersals." Jonah said before standing up in his chair.

"I don't want you to leave." I said pouting at Zach.

"Baby, you know you'll see me soon, right?" He said pulling me into a hug giggling.

"Oh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mama?" I heard Rose and Jace call me from their chair.

"Yes, my two favorite people in the world." I said pulling away from Zach's grip and walking towards them.

"I wuv you!" They both said together.

"Aww! I love you guys too!" I said getting down to their level and hugging them.

"What about daddy?" Zach said getting down beside me.

"Don't you have to leave, sir?" I said giving Zach a look.

"Ughh, I don't wanna!" Zach whinned while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Zach!?" Jack said from the door. I lookd at Zach and laughed as he made his way towards the door.

"Bye, family!" He whinned causing the kids to laugh.