Vacation

It's been a week since graduation, and everyone is in their home towns visiting family. Except for the boys because their families already moved in LA.

Me and Zach are packing for our two week vacation.

My birthday is soon and... YAY!!

We all decided to go to Hawaii since it's the best place we can think of.

Jace, is doing better in a week. Everybody says he looks like Zach, he really does. Which means Rose would too, poor child. Haha, just kidding.

Zach is driving me and him to go see Jace one last time before we leave. We arrive to the hospital and Zach opened the doors for me.

"Thank you, baby." I said in a accent.

"No problem, sugar." He said smirking.

We got signed in and into the room with Jace. He was sleeping and was really starting to develop.

"My son is going to be just like his dad." Zach said smiling at me and Jace.

"Ugh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey!" Zach said pouting.

"Why is there going to be two of you now..." I said rolling my eyes.

"Because there is going to be two of you and you also love me." He said kissing my forehead.

"Hey there, baby. It's your mommy and daddy here." I said in tears.

Zach noticed and hugged me tightly, I buried my head into his chest. We stayed there for a while until we saw Jace yawn for the first time.

"That looked so wierd." Zach said giggling.

"I know right." I said giggling knowing he's 5 months of course it's wierd.

"Does he go back in?" Zach said pointing between my stomach and Jace.

"No, idiot." I laughed.

We stayed for a bit until it was time for our flight.

We said good bye to our parents, the girls, boys, and Ryan, I feel bad for the kid.

"Ryan, come over here a minute." I said walking towards the steps.

He walked over and I pulled him into a corner.

"When we get back, I'm going to take you, Reese, and Lily to Disney Land, no Zach." I said giggling.

"Yes! Thank you sister!" He said hugging me.

"No problem, baby brother." I said hugging him. "But we can't tell Lily, Reese, or Zach." I said pulling away.

"Of course not, they'll tell him." He said smirking.

We laughed and walked back to everyone. We said our goodbyes and walked to the car driving off to the airport.

"Are you ready for our vacation with just us." He said smiling.

"Sure, it's been awhile since we hung out and...." I clear my throat being dramatic. "... on a date." I said looking out the window grinning.

"That was also a plan for this weekend." He said smirking.

"We haven't been on a date sinve we were bestfriends, correction, last year." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well baby, I still love you." He said grabbing my hand.

"I love you too." I said holding his hand tight.

*Time Skip*

Today is me and Zach's date night, also our last night in Hawii.

We were laying on the couch watching High School Musical.

"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!" Zach shouted scaring me.

"AHHH!" I screamed while jumping from the couch to the floor, dramatic I know.

Zach just starred at me and started laughing.

I stood up and hit his chest.

"You scared me you idiot!" I shouted before walking into the bedroom and closing the door.

"Open the door!" Zach shouted still laughing.

"No! I have to find an outfit!" I said looking through my suitcase.

Being me and forgetting to lock the door, Zach opened it and closed it.

"Get out." I said hitting him with a dress I found to wear.

He grabbed the dress and held it above his head.

Him knowing I'm short, I tried jumping for it and I soon stopped realizing anything could happen.

I stopped and layed on the bed sighing. Zach walked over and smirked with the dress in his hand.

"What is going on with you?" I said rolling my eyes looking through my phone.

"Can't we just be like how we use to be?" He said laying beside me.

"What do you mean?" I said giggling.

He grabbed my phone and his phone and put them into his back pocket.

"Let's have this last day to ourselves and NO phones, just us." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Well, can I atleast get dressed?" I said giggling.

"Sure, after I get my kiss." He said he said plumping his lips for a kiss.

I playfully hit his mouth and grabbed the dress, running towards the bathroom and locking the door before he could get me.

"Nah nah nuh boo boo!" I screamed like a kid and started getting ready for a shower.

"I'll get you back Chrissy!" He laughed banging on the door.

I finally got out and got ready. I wore a white skin tight dress, which shows the bump perfectly. I had on white heels, had my hair naturally curled down, and did other hygiene things.

I walked out to Zach standing at the door with his arms crossed.

"What?" I said looking at him up and down.

"Why are you so d*** beautiful?" He shaked his head smirking.

"Why are you so handsome?" I said looking at him in his black jeans and white shirt, wearing white vans.

He came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you." He smiled grabbing my hand.

"I love you too." I said playing with his hair.

We got our stuff together and left for the night. He took me to a nice restaurant, TOO nice to be exact.

He grabbed my hand and we arrived to the building. We got our table and he pulled a chair up for me.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled and sat into the chair that was being pulled up by Zach.

"Anything for you, bebe." He said walking over to his chair and smiling.

This was going to be one of the best nights ever.