New House

"But, let's not get too sad. We still have one thing left for you guys, actually for everyone." My mom said sending a smile, I know how upset she is.

"What could be so good to better up our moods." I said sarcastically.

"Me, Myta, and the other parents all got you guys a house." My mom said.

"What? Really?" Zach said seeming happy.

"Yes!" Myta said smiling.

"I don't even know what to say." I said finally smiling.

The doctor came and unhooked me, and told me to come back next week to check on our son.

Once I left the room, everybody was there.

"Is this a reunion or something?" I said laughing.

"We heard, are you okay?" Sophia said.

"Umm, how about we talk at our new house." Zach said.

"Wh-A new house?" Daniel said.

Our moms explained the house situation, we have 8 bedroom, 6 bathroom, 5 bedrooms have their own bath.

We all left the hospital and went into our new house.

"I call the biggest room!" I yelled while running into the biggest room I saw.

I heard footsteps behind me and assumed it Zach.

"You know we share a room right?" Zach said giggling.

"We don't have to share." I said rolling my eyes.

"You still mad about earlier." Zach said smirking.

"I don't know, look what it caused." I said pointing to my stomach.

"Babe, I told you I was sorry. But we're not going to focus on that right now, we have two kids to worry about. And our son is going to develop just like his sister." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I know, It just don't feel like I'm carrying twins. Our poor son is behind his big sister, while she's kicking the death out of me." I said laughing.

"I love you, baby." Zach said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, baby." I said kissing his cheek.

"You talk to the girls about the situation, and I'll talk to the guys, okay?" He said.

"Yea, okay." I said getting upset again.

We seperated and I called the girls into one of the guest rooms, and Zach called the boys into the other guest room.

"So, what happened?" Gabbie said sitting on the floor with everyone else.

It's no furniture in the last 3 bedrooms yet.

"Me and Zach got into a little argument earlier. It caused the baby to kick a lot when I was stressed. He took me to the hospital because the baby was kicking me and it wasn't pretty. While in the hospital, I fainted. Later I woke up to bad news..." I said in tears.

"Aww, what is it bestfriend?" Sophia said pulling me into a hug.

"I found out I was having twins, a baby girl and a baby boy. You guys already know about the girl, but the doctor told us the boy must've been hidden. He is so small, they said he wasn't developing right. And if he doesn't, they're going to have to take him out." I said crying.

All girls gathered around me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry twin." Christina said.

"At least I'm not the only one having a boy." Gabbie said making me giggle a bit.

"Our nephew will develop!" Tate said.

"Let's have a girls day this weekend." Sophia said.

"Sounds good." I said smiling.

"Chrissy!? Come here!" I heard Corbyn yell from the other room.

"You guys want to come?" I said looking at the girls.

"Yea." They all said.

We walked into the other room and saw Zach crying with his head in his hands and the other boys comforting him.

I walked towards Zach and sat beside him.

"Could you guys give us a moment?" I said nodded my head towards the door.

Everybody left the room and they closed the door behind them.

"Come here, Zach." I said laying on the floor and he layed his head on my chest.

"I don't want to lose my first son." Zach said sniffing.

"I know, I don't either." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Should we start naming?" He said finally smiling.

"We have time, but if you want." I said laughing.

"This was one long day." Zach said.

"I need to sit up, my head hurt." I said moving Zach from my chest and sitting up.

"Oh, and one thing the doctor told me." Zach said sitting up and crossing his arms.

"What?" I said confused.

"I haven't told anyone about this, but why haven't you been eating like your suppose to?" He said giving me that 'you better tell me the truth' look.

"Umm.... I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You should know." He said starring me down.

"I just wasn't hungry, okay!" I said.

"But you have to eat. It's not healthy for you or the babies. You're feeding for three." He said pissed off.

"Fine, Herron!" I said getting upset and walking out the room into the kitchen.

I sat on one of the stools and Sophia came in and noticed how upset I am.

"What wrong with you again?" She said sitting beside me.

"Me and Zach again, I think we'd be better off bestfriends for some reason." I said sighing.

"No! You two are perfect for each other, it's probably just the pregnancy." She said.

"We haven't really hung out with just the two of us like the old times." I said.

"We could have a whole day with just us tomorrow." She said smiling.

"Of course, I was going to get some food. Want to come." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Duh!" She said getting up.

We both got our stuff and left the house.

We went to McDonald's at 11pm and decided to sit in and catch up on each other.

"So, how are you and Daniel?" I said grinning.

"We're doing okay, and he asked me out on a date for Friday night." She said smiling.

"Me and Zach haven't been on a date since... I can't even remember." I said shaking my head.

"Why did you tell me you and Zach were better off bestfriends anyway?" She said eating a few fries.

"Because, it's like we argue over the littlest things now." I said stuffing my mouth with fries and a shake.

"Everything will be okay. You two were just love at first sight because of your parents." She said drinking a shake.

"True, I'm going to talk to him about that. Soon...." I said sighing.

"I'm always here for you, oh and you graduate next month!" She said squeeling.

"I'll have to fly back to Georgia for my graduation." I said shooked.