Movie Night

Jack walked in my room with Gabbie beside him.

"Hey dork?" Jack said getting my attention.

"We're going to the beach, want to surf?" Gabbie said looking at me.

"No, I'm actually going somewhere later." I said smiling.

"When are we gonna meet her? I need some new girls around?" Gabbie said shrugging her shoulders.

"Our families our fun!" Jack said looking at Gabbie.

"Not like that babe!" She said hitting Jack, I just laughed.

"Ow! Why do you girls always think its okay to hit us?" Jack said rubbing his arm.

"Thats what I don't get!" I said agreeing with him.

They left the room and I fell asleep.

Hours later it was 7pm and time to leave.

I told the boys where I was going and left to go to Chistine's place.

Christine's POV

I layed on my bed texting my bestfriend Sophia from home, until I fell asleep.

Hours later I was woken up by a loud slam.

Then I felt someone jump on top of me.

"Ughhh, who is it?" I said trying to look at the person.

"It's baby z!" Zach said looking at me.

"Get up guys!" Reese said walking in the dark room with Liky beside her.

I'm laying on my back while Zach jumped on my stomach laying his head on my chest.

"How can you guys see in here?" I said trying to find my phone.

"Because I know how your room is by heart, and the girls told me you were sleep." Zach said.

Reese found the light and turned it on.

"What are you guys doing." Reese said giggling.

"I was trying to go back to sleep, until somebody slammed the door and jumped on me." I said playfully hitting Zach's back.

"They're cuddling." Lily said giggling with Reese.

"No were not! And what do you guys know about cuddling?" I said getting Zach off of me, I think he fell asleep.

"Umm, bye!" Reese said turning off the light and walking out the room with Lily.

"Zach." I said said shaking him.

"Hmm?" He said half sleep.

"We got to take the girls to the movies." I said messing with his hair.

"Let's just stay here and sleep." He said laying his head in my neck and wrapping his arm around me getting comfortable.

"No! I still want to watch it, you shouldn't have woke me up." I said trying to get off the bed.

"Ugh, fine!" Zach said getting up and rubbing his eyes.