M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)

Beginne am Anfang

"Mina I-

"Hold on...yeah it's (YN). Hang on, I'm putting you on speaker." you heard her say.

"(YN) this is Momo. Where have you been?!"

"Momo whose exactly there?" You asked

"Everyone, but Jeongyeon and...Jihyo. Jeongyeon is taking care of her. Now (YN) where are you?" This time it was Sana.

"I'm...somewhere." You looked around as the girls groaned.

"Well come back pabo! Jihyo is missing you like crazy. We're worried about her, she keeps blaming herself for everything. She's barely left her room, barely eating and just cries for you." Chaeyoung spoke worryingly.

You put your phone to her head to think about all this. 

Yeah, Jihyo hurt you, but you couldn't stand for Jihyo to be hurt herself.

"(YN)!?"

"Sorry, sorry, just...thinking."

"Well, it better have been about you coming over here and forgive each other," Dahyun spoke out.

"Tofu, it's not that simple, she cheated on me. How am I suppose to forgive her for that?"

"...""...""..."

A collective silence was heard as you made your point

"Exactly, listen I'm not forgetting about her. I'm worried for her too. I just don't exactly know what to do."

"...(YN), we're not asking you to come back and start anew. We're asking you to come and just talk to her." Mina explained.

"...I don't know gir-"

"(YN). Please. For the sake of Jihyo's health."

"..." You just wanted to help her out. Maybe it is time to face this.

"Okay..."

"R-Really?!" "Yeah?" "Get over here then!" They yelled as you nodded.

"I'll be there in a couple of hours. Just don't tell her anything."

"Thanks, (YN) we appreciate it." And with that, they hung up. You exhaled a deep breath. Well, time to get ready. You finished cleaning up and told your parents you'll be back.

====================

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

You drove up to Twice's home. You turned off your car and sat thinking about what may happen. You had no idea what you were going to say, but it was going to have to be now or never.

You got out of your car and walked up to their pathway towards their door. You saw the curtains in the front window move, you guess they were waiting for you. Before you even arrived at the door. It flung open to reveal 7 members, everyone except Chaeyoung. They all walked to you and kind of surrounded you.

"H-Hey girl- ouch!" They each punched you hard at the same time.

"What the heck was-" Then they all hugged you.

"Jihyo isn't the only one who missed you. You know." Dahyun said. You became hurt slightly more, not just Jihyo, but the other members as well seemed like they missed you.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright (YN), we understand, but now you have to help Jihyo out," Jeongyeon said as you nodded.

"Her room, right?" They nodded, but before you took a step, someone was holding onto your sleeve. It was Nayeon and she was about to cry.

"(YN), I'm so sorry, all this was because of me. I thought you were cheating on her and...and-" you hugged her to help her with her tears. She hugged back.