Namjoon and yoongi looked at each other and frowned, as I was about to open the door we saw him shoot up and gagging sounds were heard. We all looked at each other shocked. I'm so sorry Taehyung..

Yoongis pov

I'm sorry tae.. I didn't realise this went this far.. im sorry I'm such an idiot. We are all fucking idiots.

We all walked to our room deciding to give him space since he probably didn't even know we was there. I stared at the wall, I can't even sleep after hearing all that.

Taes PoV

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs. It's our anniversary today... I wrote a note to the members before heading out. If I'm going solo i need to prepare mentally and go for a walk.

Jins PoV

I woke up and walked to the kitchen to start breakfast, when I saw a note.

Hyungs! Kookie!
I've gone out to get some things, I'll be back in a bizzle!! Hehe, happy anniversary guys! Im sorry I'm such a useless member for you all... i love you

- Taehyung <3

I sighed and put the note back down. I saw joon walk in. "Taes out just so you know, might not be joining us." I said, I can't help but still feel guilty. I'm supposed to look after the group but I've been missing out Tae..

"Good, don't care where that brats gone" Namjoon said. I stood there shocked... does he seriously not care!?

I sighed and continued making breakfast.

Taes PoV

I went out to buy each of the members another gift.. since i forgot to give them back the ones they left! I was on the way back and as I entered I saw them all sitting on the couch.

"Hey! I'm back" I said and smiled

"Hi Tae.." Jimin said with a smile. Did I do something? Why does he look so sad...

"Erm.. I just wanted to get you guys something for our anniversary! Plus you never opened the stuff i got you from Saipan.." I said handing them their wrapped presents.

Namjoon Hyung.. i got him a new pair of sunglasses while we was in Saipan because he broke his. I also got him an owl figurine set.

 I also got him an owl figurine set

Jin Hyung.. in Saipan i bought him a Fan because he kept complaining about the heat. I also got him a Disney Princess pop vinyl and a doraemon dvd set because he is like Hidetoshi from that movie.