When you are on your period

Eren~

Your POV:

You-"EREN!" I shouted. My lady bits are killing me. They are so painful.I think I'm dying! RIP Y/N L/N death by stupid cramps. All I craved was chocolate and ice cream. Eren came rushing through the door.

Eren-"Yes babe?"

You-"I NEED CHOCOLATE, PADS, ICE CREAM,HEAT PAD, PAIN KILLERS AND A SNUGGLE!"

Eren-"Period?"I nodded sadly."Be back in a minute. 5 minutes later he came back with a big bag of things. It had blankets, chocolate, ice cream, water, spoon and some movies. "I have heated up your heat pad and I thought we could snuggle on the sofa for the rest of the day watching movies. Also quickly take these." He handed me my bottle of water and pain killers. "Want a piggy back ride to the couch?" I nodded excitedly. He let me jump on his back and then he carried me to the couch. He set me down gently. I got myself ready and sorted. So for the rest of the day we just snuggled together.

You-"Thank you Eren. You're the best."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

You-"Babe! Please help me!"I cried.

Levi-"What? What's wrong?"

You-"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG?!"

Levi-"Oh...Period?" I glare and nod. "I will back in a second." A few minutes later he came back with some stuff for me. 

You-"Thanks." After I sorted myself out we decided to have a lazy day. We sat in bed and played some games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

You-"OW!"

Armin-"Y/N! What is wrong?"

You-"period."

Armin-"Oh I have read about this. Here let me help." He blushed. Wait did my innocent boyfriend just say he read a book about periods.....OH NO HIS EYE VIRGINITY!

You-"ARMIN!"

Armin-"What? Did I do something wrong?"

You-"I thought you were innocent?"

Armin-"What do you mean?"

You-"UGH NEVER MIND. DON'T EVER READ ANY OTHER BOOKS LIKE THAT. UNDERSTOOD?"

Armin-"Okay?" After that all day I was sobbing about how painful my cramps were.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------