When someone else flirts with you

Eren~

Your POV:

Jean-"Hey Y/N. Your looking good today."He flirts.

You-"Well I don't think my boyfriend is going like that." Eren barges in

Eren-"UM EXCUSE ME HORSE FACE WOULD NOT FLIRT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Jean-"Geez I'm just trying to pick up the hot chicks if you know what I mean."

Eren-"Well this beauty is all mine." I blush. He leans into me and kisses me in front Jean. I just join in because why not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Levi's POV:

Random Cadet 1-"Hey look at that hotty." He said to another cadet.

Random Cadet 2-"I know right how about we go have some fun with this beauty." I look up out of curiosity to see who they were talking about. OH NO THEY DON'T! They were talking about Y/N.

Random Cadet 1-"Hey cutie." He winked.

Random Cadet-"Hi there beautiful."He smirked.

Y/N-"Sorry but I already have a prince charming."

Random Cadet 2-"And who might that be. Me?"

Y/N-"Ewww no. My knight in shining armour is captain Levi."

Random Cadet 2-"What that shorty? Geez you would be better off with one us." They started to back up into a corner. She seemed to be getting uncomfortable. I stepped in.

Levi-"EXCUSE ME BRATS HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY FIANCE LIKE THAT! THAT WILL BE CLEANING DUTY FOR 4 MONTHS!"

Random Cadet 1-"S-sorry sir." They both run off scared.

Y/N-"Thanks Levi."

Levi-"They didn't do anything to you did they?"I shook my head."Good. Come lets go to my office. I've finished my paper work so I thought we could spend time together." He smirked slightly. Oh no what has he got up his sleeve. He lead me to his office. He cornered me close to the wall and kissed be. His hands stroked my sides gently. But you will never guess what he did...he smacked my BUM! "You're mine and only mine." I kissed  back with my arms around his neck. I had to stand on my toes slightly because he was taller. For the rest of the evening we cuddled and did whatever couples do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

Random Cadet-"Hey beautiful." I glare at them.

You-"Well EXCUSE ME but I have a very hot boyfriend in his dorm waiting for me! So would you kindly move out the WAY!"

Random Cadet-"Oh dear this ones taken. Sorry bye." He sprints off probably to find some other girl to flirt with. I forget about it and go to Armin's dorm. I open the door to see him reading a book on his bed. I sneak up behind him and raise my hands next to his sides. Then I attack his sides with tickles.This made him drop his book on the bed. 

Armin-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Y-HAY/NSTHAHAHAOPHHAHAHAITHAHA!" I then stop to see a panting Armin. 

You-"Hey Armin!"

Armin-"Hey Y/N. What brings you here?"

You-"I wanted to spend time with you."

Armin-"Okay. What do you want to do?"

You-"Can we read about the ocean?"

Armin-"Sure!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~

Your POV:

I was walking down the street with Marco. It was quiet until these drunk men came wobbling down the street. They looked at you. Eyeing you up and down.

Drunk 1-"Heya booterful." Their words were all jumbled. They walked up to me. They stank of alcohol.

Drunk 2-"Can we have her?"

Marco-"Well excuse me but this girl is mine."He claimed while putting his arm around me protectively.

Drunk 3-"How could I not play with something so beautiful?" Marco got angry. He punched the guy straight in the face. While they were distracted we made a run for it.

When we got out of their sight Marco seemed annoyed about it. I kissed him to tell him I'm all his. But the kiss turned into a ......well......a make out session. Hehe