When they catch you drawing them

Eren~

Your POV:

UGH! I'm so bored! Oh wait! I could do some drawing since I haven't done that in ages. I get out my sketch book and a pencil. I begin to draw.

I soon realise who I'm drawing. It was Eren.

(Imagine your drawing of him)

The door opened to reveal Eren.

Eren-"Hey Y/N! What are you drawing?" He looks over at your drawing. His eyes widen at the fact you drew him. "Y/N that is really good babe. I never knew you could draw so well. Thanks for drawing me."

You-"Thanks and your welcome."

Eren-"Can I sit next to you?" I nod. Eren sat down and rested his head on your shoulder as you continue to draw him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Levi~

Your POV:

You-"Levi?"

Levi-"What brat?"

You-"I'm bored can I draw you?"

Levi-"If you really want to." I got out my sketch pad and began to draw him. Since I knew that he would be sat there doing paper work for hours. I took this as an opportunity to look at him while I'm drawing.

(Time skippy)

You-"DONE!" Levi looked up at you curious to see how well you can draw. I flip the book around so he can see. His eyes widen and his mouth opens in shock.

Levi-"Brat, that's amazing! How come I never knew about this talent of yours?" 

You-"It's kinda not the only drawing I have of you." I close the book. I show him what's on the front. In capital letters it said 'The Levi sketch book'with hearts around it. I turn the pages as I show him the drawings that I have done. It was nearly over 90 drawings. In everyone of them he was in a different pose always doing something different.

Levi-"Geez! How many drawings have you done of me?"

You-"Hehehe." You secretly had a whole stash of them hidden somewhere. Hehehe. He will never know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Armin's POV:

I had just finished a book so I decided to go hang out with Y/N. I walk into her dorm to see she was drawing.

Armin-"Hey Y/N!"

You-"Hey Armin. Do you like your self portrait?" She held up her sketch book.

Armin-" Woah...that is so good Y/N. How?"

You-"Thanks!"She smiles.She giggles at how shocked I looked.

Armin-"Can I watch you?"

You-"Sure?"

Wow she really is good at drawing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~

Your POV:

You-"BOW DOWN TO THE PORTRAIT OF FRECKLED JESUS!" 

Marco-"What on eart- woah Y/N that is so good. Did you draw that?"

You-"Yep!" I popped the p. 

Marco-"Do you have any other drawings?"I gave him my sketch book. He flipped through shocked. "These are brilliant!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------