When you're injured

Eren~

Your POV:

Eren-"Y/N do I need to take you to the hospital?!"

You-"No Eren. It's just a scratch." But to be honest it was very big. I was just practicing my maneuver gear skills. But then I fell and cut my leg on a sharp branch. It was quite sore. But whenever I get hurt Eren always jumps to conclusions. He always tries to take me to the hospital. 

Eren-"Well I'm still going to get help to bandage that up."

You-"Fine."I sigh at my protective boyfriend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

Levi-"Stop moving brat!" He commanded. But my gash was so sore. It made me squirm every time he tried to clean it with the wet wipe. 

Basically I was walking and since I'm really clumsy I fell over on a tree root. I some how managed to get this deep gash. Levi was used to me hurting myself. But I never squirmed away this much. I was about to wiggle again until....something warm was pressed against my lips. Levi was kissing me. It distracted me from the pain. But he soon parted.

Levi-"Done." 

You-"Thank you!"

Levi-"Tch. Be careful next time." I nodded and hugged him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

You-"Armin do we have a first aid kit?"

Armin-"Yep why?" He looked at me to see that I had dislocated my shoulder. "Don't worry Y/N I have read books about this. But it's going to hurt." I nodded nervously. He sat me down and was about to start putting my shoulder back in place.

You-"Armin can I hold your hand?" He blushed and nodded. I held his hand tightly ready for the pain."OW!"

Armin-"There we go."

You-"That was quick. Thank you."I hugged him.

Armin-"You're welcome!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~

Your POV:

Marco-"Princess what happened to your ankle?"

You-"Please help me. I twisted my ankle."

Marco-"You need to be more careful babe."

You-"I only injure myself half the time!" I pouted.

Marco-"Come here." He lifted me up bridal style and took me in my room. he placed me on my bed so my ankle could get better.

You-"Thank you!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------