You have a bath together.

(Just pretend they have bath tubs like we do now)

Eren~

Your POV:

I was about to jump in the bath until I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

You-"Yes?"

Eren-"Can I join you?"

You-"What the heck?!"

Eren-"My bath is broken. The taps aren't working.Please?" 

You-"Fine."I actually secretly wanted to. I get to see his abs. He walked in and stripped. Yes in front of me. I felt my face up as I just stood there watching. He folded up his clothes on the side of the room. He looked up at me and smirked.

Eren-"Liking what you see? Ladies first in the tub."

You-"Shut up you pervert!" We both got in. My back was facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I snuggled into his chest.

Eren-"Can I wash you?"

You-"Excuse me?" I turned to face him. He was giving me puppy eyes. "Fine" Since we were engaged I guess it was fine. As long as he doesn't go where he shouldn't. He picked up the flannel and washed my back. Overall he was a good boy and didn't go 'down there'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

You-"Levi!"

Levi-"What brat?"

You-"Do you want to join me in the bath?" 

Levi-"What the heck brat?"

You-"Please it will be fun."

Levi-"Fine." Little did you know he wanted to see your body. He really is such a short pervert. We both got in and washed each other. Levi didn't stop looking up and down at me. I blushed bright red. But I guess what do you expect. We are in the same bath. I can't really talk. I kept staring at his abs. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

You-"Armin do you want to join me in the bath?"

Armin-"W-what?" He blushed beet red. "U-um s-sure." He hesitantly stripped and got in. His eyes met with my plums. His eyes just stared at my chest. I noticed this and blushed. I couldn't help myself but look at his toned chest. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled with him. He snuggled me back. We just sat there in the tub for a while. It was nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm running out of ideas please help me. So if you're wondering why I'm doing silly ones like this. That is why lol. Also I might not do Marco because I don't have any more ideas for him. Sorry.