Chapter 13

A/n: alright you know how Yuna wakes up and stuff in the chapter before? just forget at that. Oh and viewer discretion? Idk it has some deep stuff at the beginning so.

• • •

I was at home with my mom waiting for my father. She looked extremely worried and, frankly, I felt the same. Father had been gone for some reason and it was not to be.

I left my mother on the couch as I looked around the house. It didn't really look like my house anymore though. The walls were darker, as if someone swipped a filter on them. The floors were scratched and creaky, the indents rigidly leading an intricate path to a doorway. I followed it cautiously, as my muscles became tense and ready to strike.

I gave the door a light push- hard enough for it to open wide- and took a glance inside. The color faded from my face as my blood ran cold. The room was stained red on all four walls and black scratches were scattered on the walls and floors. In the corner of the room two figures flicked their heads back at me.

It was me and my father. But they didn't look the part, their skin was rotting and a charcoal color and they were missing chunks of their hair. Their eyes were white and empty, they sent a chill down my spine.

"Finally, you have found us." their voices sounded like distant whispers. Almost like snakes hissing. "this.. is your fate, Yuna. You... can't escape it."

They both crawled deformedly to the side. I felt tears sting my eyes and my body fall to the floor. My father's body was hanging in the corner.

"You can't escape it." the creatures chanted. They moved closer to me. I quickly lifted myself to my feet and slammed the door. The feeling of my heart pounding through my chest accelerated after seeing the things jump at the door creating a hole.

I ran through the house that wa snow becoming a maze. The hallways cut off to dead ends and the doors were everywhere. Finally I reached what I thought was the way out. But instead it lead to my demise. The door swung open and revealed a room. My old bathroom. I lay limp in the bathtub my eyes struggling to not roll back. I heard a familiar voice shout. Crying.

Mina. I turned around and saw my best friend running towards the scene with paramedics following. She look petrified and sad and angry all at once.

"Mina!-" I called but she ran right throught me. So did the strangers. They pulled my limp body from the tub covering the open cuts quickly.

They became transparent and the mirror was now in sight. I could see myself but now thw creature that looked to be me stood behind me holding hands up to my eyes.

"You can't escape your fate."

• • •

My eyes shot open and the light stung them as I sat up. I was having troubles breathing, with rigid uneven breaths. Tears danpened my face and my eyes felt puffy.

"Yuna! Are you alright? What happened?" worried voices spoke at once. My vision blurred as I looked around tryingto pick out faces. Someone came close to me wrapping my in a warm embrace.

"Yuna, you can calm down now. Just breathe, everything is okay."

A/n: im going to stop here i guess.