Chapter 9

AFTER THE MOVIE

"Ay pst. Mina!" I whispered to Mina, making sure the guys wouldn't hear me. She looked over at me showing that she was listening. "I was thinking we could go shopping maybe???" 

She beamed, "WE SHOULD! But we don't have money Yuna!"

Mentally eternally facepalming myself. The guys all looked over after hearing Mina practically shout.

"Why do you need money?" Namjoon asked. Mina repeated what I said to them; they seemed to think it was a great idea. So about an hour later we started our walk to a nearby mall. I wasn't too hyped about the going clothes shopping with a bunch of guys idea.

Mina and I decided to go to Forever 21 'cause I mean why not? The guys went to the cafeteria after giving us girls money. Although I watched Jungkook sneak into a store at first sight of timberlands.

When Mina and I were finished and had about 5 bags each filled with clothes, we joined the guys for lunch. While we ate Jungkook played with a small ironman keychain. He looked like a little kid.

After eating and shopping we took our stuff back to the apartment and took a poll on what we should do next; at least everyone but me. The beach had the most votes so everyone got ready. I still did not care so I started to walk to the beach without them.

Right as I stepped onto the boardwalk it started to drizzle. But the drizzle quickened and turned into a downpour. As much as I loved rain it was just too much. I made an escape from the rain into the same cafe I was in earlier.

Luckily I got inside before my clothes could get too wet; I couldn't say the same for my hair though. I walked up to the counter where the barista I met earlier was standing, "Hello uh... Sorry to bother you, but do you have any towels I could borrow?"

She looked up from her phone shocked, "I believe we have some have a seat I'll be out in a bit."

I did as I was told and looked out the window seeing that it had gotten darker than it was before. I could hear the rumbling of thunder. I stared at the clouds hoping to see lightning. There was another boom and a flash of lightning spread out through the clouds. I looked back down at the boardwalk and could see it had gotten pretty windy. Trees were swaying and umbrellas struggled to stay in place. 'Huh, are there usually storms like this here?' I thought.

The door to the Cafe suddenly violently swung open. Startled, I looked over only to see very relieved Jimin staring back at me. His hair was dripping and his clothes completely drenched.

"Yuna! Thank god, we thought you got swept up in the storm!" He came over to me and rubbed my head, making my hair messier than it already was.

"..no I'm fine.." I attempted to fix my hair but it was a lost cause considering it was still wet.

"Why'd you go off on your own? I thought we were supposed to go together." He questioned, grabbing a chair and sitting by me.

The Barista had finally returned with a towel and a mug in her hand. "Oh my! I'll go get another towel." She said handing me my towel and setting the mug down. She quickly ran back to the back of the shop.

I looked down at the mug seeing marshmallows floating on a hot brown liquid. Hot chocolate. I smiled, I love hot chocolate.

Jimin shivered. I looked at him and then my beverage. I slowly slid it over to him.

"Why are you giving this to me? The lady gave it to you." He looked over at me; confusion in his eyes.

(Korea in your eyes)

"And now... I'm giving it t-to you." I waited for him to drink it. He looked at me and back at the drink.

He sighed, "Thanks then... I guess. But I'm not gonna drink all of it so you can have what I don't drink. Okay?"

He looked me in the eyes. I slowly nodded. He half smiled and took a sip. His body became almost limp as the warmth spread through his body. He looked relaxed and honestly a little cute.

"What?" He asked, a small smile appearing on his face. I just shook my head and tried to think about something else. The Barista returned once more and handed Jimin a towel. He set the drink down and rubbed his head with the towel then placed the towel on his shoulders. He pulled his phone outta his pocket. Fortunately, he had one of those cool waterproof phones. 

"Say 'Cheese'!" He said with a sweet eye smile, pointing the phone towards me. I put my hands in front of my face. "Aww. You're no fun." He pouted.

I peeked at him from between my fingers seeing if he still had his phone out.

Click!

'Sshhhhoot'

He smiled for he had succeeded in getting a picture. I stared blank faced into the distance. I was very much ashamed of myself.

"Haha gotchu." His smile seemed to get wider. It made me smile because I couldn't see his eyes anymore.

I looked back outside to watch the storm that seemed to be lasting forever. I sighed and listened to Jimin as he chatted.

He soon pushed the cup back over to me, "Here."