Betty: you're disgusting. I say and walk out.

I jump straight onto my bike and sped home. I need him to get out of this toxic relationship immediately. He is risking the future of the Serpents here.

She is becoming queen over my dead body.

I arrive home and burst through the door, gaining attention from my father.

Hal: is everything okay? He asked me worriedly.
Betty: no, everything isn't okay. Janice is trying to use you so she can become Serpents queen and kick me out. You need to break up with her. I practically yell out. He gives me an angry sort of look.
Hal: Elizabeth, don't you dare come in here making lies up about this lady. He says angrily at me.

She's right about one thing, he's wrapped around her finger. I can't be to late, can I?

Betty: dad I'm not lying. I've done some research on her and she has had three failed marriages and has kids, she lied to you. He grows more angry.
Hal: so you were stalking her?
Betty: is that what you're focusing on, seriously? She lied to your face and told me she wanted me out of the picture. You need to take action before she does. I beg of him. He laughs at me.
Hal: are you seriously that desperate to get her out of my life you would have to lie? He says.

I look at him in disbelief, does my own father really think I'm lying to him.

Hal: if you don't support us I think you should leave. My jaw dropped. Who is he?

He is not the same loving and caring man I know and admire.

Betty: dad- he cuts me off.
Dad: leave. He says angrily and disappointedly.

I was angry at my father so I didn't put up a fight. I slammed open the door and got on my bike.

Although he's being an incredible jerk to me I love him and still need to look after him.

I went down to the Whyte Wyrm so I could go to our research base. I entered the bar and walk towards the room that contained some of the best hackers and what not.

I walked to one of the guys I was close with.

Jay: hey Betty, what's up? He asked while taking off his headset.
Betty: I need you to do a little research on a lady called Janice Nickson. Please message me any and all information you know about her okay? He nods his head.
Betty: thank you and none of this is to be reported to my father. He nods his head once again and I walk out to the bar and head to Sweet Pea's house.

As much as I wanted to go to his house to talk to him I needed to speak to Fp and see if my father had been acting weird around him lately.

I arrive at their house and I'm greeted by a smiling Sweet Pea. Seeing his smile made me calm down a little. I had only been awake for four hours and my stress levels were through the roof.

Sweet Pea: everything alright Princess? He asked me while embracing me in a hug.
Betty: no, I need to speak to your dad. I say as we pull out of the embrace.

He gave me a confused look but didn't act on it, probably because he could tell I didn't need any judgment from him

Sweet Pea: he's in his office, go straight in. He says. I smile and place a kiss on his lips.
Betty: thanks Pea, I'll explain everything later. He nods his head and I walk towards Fp's office.

I knock on his door and walk in. He was sitting in his chair doing some work on his computer when I walked in. He greeted me with a smile and I took a seat opposite him.

Fp: hi Betty, how can I help you? He asked me
Betty: I want to speak about my father. Has he been acting weird lately? I question him. He takes a minute and soon answers me.
Fp: now that you mention it he hasn't been at the Wyrm that much lately and when he's here he's not been taking charge. Is their any particular reason? He asked.
Betty: he's been seeing someone. I inform him. By the way I said it I think he could tell I hate her.

Fp: I'm guessing you don't like the lady. He says. I shake my head.
Betty: she's been lying to him and she said she's trying to get me out of the picture so she can become Serpents queen. His eyes widened.
Fp: you know I would never let that happen. He says with a reassuring smile.
Fp: have you tried speaking to him? He asked.
Betty: I did earlier and he said that I should leave because I don't support their relationship.

Fp could barley believe the words that had just come out of my mouth. My father and I never fight so the fact that we are now proved there's something really wrong.

Fp: I'll try talking to him. He says while standing up.
Betty: thank you. I say in a beaten down voice.

He walks up to me and hugs me.

Fp: everything will be fine, okay? I nod my head and he walks out.

From all this drama I'm exhausted.

I walk out of his office and up to Sweet Pea's room.

Sweet Pea sits me on his lap but makes sure I'm still facing him. I tell him everything about this woman I know, I also show him the information I got sent from Jay. There wasn't much new information but there was still some things that made my points against her stronger.

Sweet Pea: baby, I'm so sorry. He says. I remain silent.

I think he could tell that I was still holding something in.

Sweet Pea: Princess, tell me what's wrong. He says softly.

Betty: I'm loosing my dad Pea. I says as tears fall down my face. He wipes my tears away and pulls me into a tight embrace.

I don't usually cry and if I do it's in front of people I am extremely close with.

The warmth of his body comforted me. I'm so glad Sweet Pea is always here for me when I need him. He's perfect.

Sweet Pea: hun, Hal loves you okay. He'll come to his senses soon enough. He whispered to me while rubbing circles on my back.

Betty: what if he doesn't Pea, what if he chooses her over me. I say as more tears spill from my eyes
Sweet Pea: trust me, he would never put a single person before you. He says.

He calms me down for the next five minutes. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

Sweet Pea: hun, why don't you get some rest. He says as he layed me down and puts the blankets over me.
Betty: stay with me? I ask him and he smiles.
Sweet Pea: of course love. He says while lying down with me and pulling me into his arms.
Betty: thank you. I say while placing a kiss on his lips.
Sweet Pea: anything for you Princess. He says.

Sweet Pea POV:

I watch as my beautiful Princess slowly falls asleep in my arms. The more her eyes start to close the more you can see the worry and stress leaving her face.

Betty and Hal have always had a close relationship, they've never really had arguments of any sorts. They are like one person in two body's.

I hate seeing how hurt she is because of her father and his decisions. He knows Betty well enough to know she would never lie to him, especially when it involved his happiness. It was a common fact that they both care about each other's happiness way more than their own.

I really hope for Betty's sake my father can help her and put Hal in his place. The way he's acting now is unacceptable and most of all he is hurting the person he loves the most, the person I love with all my heart.

A/N
Please vote!
Hal being and asshole.
The way Sweet Pea comforts Betty 😍
I stan a cute couple!