ERROR

J

the first cut stings deep, cold and sharp. he feels hands all over him as he is wrestled to the floor, maniacal laughter filling the air around him. a metallic smell overwhelms him as he dimly realises that minho is covered in blood already. minho works nimbly, slicing thin layers of skin to prolong the pain, purposefully taunting him. 

"please! help!" he cries desperately, but minho clamps a hand over his mouth as he teases the blade across jisung's cheek.

"nobody is going to save you, jisung-ah. can't you see?" minho's voice says as jisung's mind fades. every part of his body is screaming, and it feels like his nerves are on fire.

"please." jisung begs as minho slices through his eyebrow, causing a stream of blood to flow down his face. he feels a rush through his body as he cries, arm jerking out and catching minho in the jaw, leaving him just enough time to scramble to his feet. 

but his muscles are too weak, and he is still partially frozen in shock, letting minho land another, far deeper slice into his side before he can react. 

"do you know who i am?" minho taunts as jisung sinks to the floor in his arms. he presses a kiss to jisung's hand before twisting and mangling his fingers, drawing another excruciated cry out of him.

"minho." jisung pants, blood streaming down his side as his vision swims. the boy just scoffs and grabs him by the jaw, lifting his head up just close enough to see the wild look in his eyes. 

"that's not my name. do you not recognise me, jisung?" he replies teasingly, sliding the blade up jisung's chest, barely hard enough to break skin.

"lee know." jisung cries, writhing in his grip as he lands another cut. 

"oh! so you do remember! long time no see." minho's voice says gleefully, and jisung's eyes slip shut.

then all he knows is pain, before silence and darkness.