Chapter 1 : Clark

Jimin Clark, the baddest bad boy in town doesn't have any idea of what he put himself into when he befriended,
Lisa Hearst.
She became his kryptonite that leads him to his sweetest downfall.

CHAPTER ONE

One stick of cigarette. Jimin Clark puff his first smoke today. He lean on his black motorcycle and as always he's the first one to arrived at their meeting place again before going to school.

Time check, 7:15
He mumbled a few curses before putting his phone back in his pocket.

He ran his fingers through his natural black-raven hair as he throw the unfinished cigarette before riding on his motorcycle and started the engine.

Right on time, he received a call from Soojin.

"Yeah, I know. I'm on my way."

It's a typical routine. When that someone didn't arrived at 7:10, Clark is required to fetch her.

That started when his asshole best friend broke up with her. He was assigned with their group of friends because Jimin's house is the nearest on her home. It's only two blocks away but August, his cousin also do the favor to fetch her if he can't.

For what reason, why their doing this? She was simply loved with their circle of friends and she's the only one who still haven't a ride yet, the latter refused to take a driver license.

In less than 5 minutes, Jimin had arrived at the princess's castle. But no, she doesn't act like one even though they treat her like it. With her ripped denim jeans, white crop shirt, and sneakers, Lisa Hearst is effortlessly gorgeous in her own way.

"Good Morning."
She greeted and Jimin just nodded, as he handed her the extra helmet.

Without any more words, Jimin drove their way back to the meeting place and luckily, some of their friends already arrived.

Lisa said her 'thanks' before running her way to her half-korean best friend, Soojin Williams.

For an unknown reason, he watched her back as Lisa hugged Soojin, like they never saw each other yesterday. The British-american girl had her perculiar sides that makes you feel strangely affectionate towards her.

"Ain't she cute?"
Stewart Kings, nudge his side before giving him a teasing look. The same look he always give every time he will caught him looking at Hearst.

"She's weird."

"She's definitely your type."

"She's a friend."
He frowned and Stewart laughed at him, not even believing a single thing on what he's spouting.

"You always say that, but when Tyler cheated on her you are the first one who got furious and broke your best friend's nose."
Stewart even gestured a punch on his face before laughing again that makes Jimin pissed.

Now, he's having thoughts of turning his back but that would just make him guilty. So, with a sighed he pocketed his hands before calmly stated his opinion.

"It's someone that everybody do for a friend."

"But—"

"Shut the fuck up already, Stewart or I'll land a fist on your so called 'worldwide beauty'."

"I'm older than you!"

"It's 2019, no one does that here in Manhattan anymore."
Upon seeing the red face of his friend, Jimin triumphantly smirk as he walked away and went on where Lisa is who are with Soojin, August, Joy, Nathaniel, and Tyler. Stewart also followed after him.

Now that they are complete, they entered their favorite milkshake shop.