"You guys are perfect for each other." Gilinsky smiled.

I slightly blushed an looked up an saw Aaron smiling at me. He then leaned down and pecked me sweetly on the lips.

"Okay, but were not an official couple." I announced. "Well not yet." I whispered to myself hoping I was right.

"Okay enough of this sappy shit." Taylor announced.

"Whatever, just go make out with Morgan." Megan said irritated.

"Will do." Taylor smiled grabbing Morgan's hand pulling her towards him so there bodies were now touching, he then smirked before connecting their lips.

We all knew Taylor was more into making out then a romantic relationship. Everyone wanted Taylor cause he was an amazing kisser, I've heard.

I was more into the sappy romantic relationships. I envied the cute couples I've seen. Like Jacob and Sav, they were so cute.

To prove my point Jacob whispered something in Sav's ear making her giggle then she whispered something back.

And of course there is Cassidy and Shawn, first couple to form and were so cute an everyone was jealous of them. The only thing is he's always away but they manage to keep a strong relationship which proves how perfect they are for each other.

I looked around at everyone and everyone was smiling, Well almost everyone. Nash stood they're looking shocked and disappointed.

I frowned a bit wondering why he was acting that way. I decided to ignore it an be happy myself.

"So what's the plan for today?" Razzle asked.

"First, Razzle do you remember anything that happened at the party?" I asked smiling at her.

"No.." She trailed Of looking at me suspiciously.

"And do you JJ?" I asked curiously smirking to myself.

"Nope, I was wasted." He laughed.

"Well," I smiled "you two made out!"

I know I shouldn't have done that, but who cares they belong together. They both looked at each other and smiled, and shook there head at each other. I raised a confused eyebrow at them.

"We've kinda been dating." Razzle shyly smiled.

My mouth dropped open. How long? Is it not official? Is JJ gonna make a move soon?

"Really?" Is all I seemed to get out.

Razzle and JJ shook their heads with smiles on their faces.

"Does anyone else have any confessions?" Becky asked shocked as well.

Everyone shook their heads no including me. "Okay then." Cam laughed.

"Our plans?" Hayes asked.

"Well first I have to tell you guys something." Aaron smiled looking down at me.

"Chloe and I are-"

"Getting married?!" Matt yelled, making everyone laugh.

"No, were leaving in three days." He smiled as well as I did.

"What?!" Sav screamed. "no! You can't leave me!"

"Only for a week Sav, calm down." I laughed.

"Oh well then, have fun." Carter shrugged.

"Why?" Christina asked glaring at Carter.

"We're going to a wedding." Aaron said "for my moms friend." He added.