"I like your way of fixing things," Dean says with a grin. "How 'bout we fix things a little further, hmm? I haven't even touched your bare ass in ages."

"Oh, well, that won't do," Castiel agrees. "Let's change that."

Castiel crawls back on the bed, and Dean pats his lap. With a small smirk, Castiel sits down on him, straddling his hips with their faces just inches away from each other. Dean wraps his arms around the other boy's torso and lies down, pulling Castiel on top of him.

Dean rubs Castiel's bare ass slowly, and he's embarrassed to admit how much it turns him on. It seems he doesn't have to admit it, anyway, because his dick is more than happy to let Dean know he's doing everything right.

"Oh, do I feel what I think I feel?" Dean asks teasingly.

Dean rolls them over so now he's on top, and he crawls backwards just a little bit to see Castiel's dick starting to get hard.

"But Cas, you have to leave soon," Dean says, posing it as a much bigger problem than it is. "You can't leave with a boner. I guess I'll just have to help with that."

"Oh, you will, huh?" Castiel says, a slight smirk on his lips. "And how are you going to do that?"

Dean wraps a hand around the other boy's dick, jerking him off much easier than Castiel's ever done to himself. It doesn't take long for him to orgasm, and he throws his head back against the pillow, biting back a moan.

There's a few seconds of silence after that, just giving Castiel a moment to enjoy himself.

"Oh, look, now you're all messy," Dean says teasingly. "You can't go to the Grammys like that. I guess you're just stuck here all night."

Castiel chuckles. "You know, you'd almost have me sold if I hadn't already confirmed that I was going."

Dean sighs dramatically. "I guess we'll just have to have our fun later."

Castiel shakes his head in amusement. "I'm gonna go get cleaned up, and I'll be right back, okay?" He presses a kiss to Dean's lips, then heads to the bathroom to wash the lower half of his body, just to make sure he's all ready for the Grammys. If this is going to be his first real, scheduled public appearance since the terrorist attack in June, he's not letting anything mess it up.

When he returns to the bedroom, Dean gestures for him to come back to he bed. Castiel cocks his head in confusion but does so anyway.

"What's up?" Castiel asks.

Dean just reaches over and smacks his ass. "Okay, proceed."

Castiel rolls his eyes. "You're such a dork." He heads to the closet and grabs his boxers from the floor, ready to slide them back on.

"Woah, Cas, you can't do that," Dean says.

"What? Why?" Castiel asks, confused.

"They're dirty!" Dean say. "They've been on the floor!"

Castiel shakes his head at the boy. "I can still wear them, Dean. I think I'll survive."

"You can't wear dirty underwear," Dean protests, then, with a playful smirk, says, "I guess you'll just without them tonight."

Castiel chuckles. "Cute, but no. I'm gonna be on national TV. I'm wearing underwear."

"But that's no fun," Dean whines.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll wear the clean underwear I packed for tomorrow instead," Castiel says.

"And then you won't have any more clean underwear, and you'll do it on the way home, instead?" Dean guesses hopefully.

"No, I did pack underwear for the way home," Castiel says. "But you're really going all out on this, so yes, Dean. If it makes you feel better, I won't wear underwear tomorrow, okay?"

"Honestly, it really doesn't," Dean admits. "It just would've entertained me while I was watching the Grammys, just knowing that you're actually going commando and no one else knows. It's not the same if you don't do it today."

Castiel rolls his eyes. "Then you're just gonna have to suffer."

"Compromise," Dean says. "You should just let me pick any day you're not on national television to go commando." He smiles hopefully, framing his face with his hands like an innocent little angel.

Castiel chuckles. "Okay, you know what? If we argue any longer, my limo's gonna leave without me. I'm leaving."

As Castiel slides his pants and underwear back on, Dean says, "Okay, but are you taking my deal?"

Castiel walks over to him and presses a quick kiss to his lips. "I'll see you tonight."

"But was that a yes?"

Castiel purposely doesn't answer at first, just walking straight to the door. Just as he's about to leave, he calls back over his shoulder, "Compromise accepted."

He can hear Dean's cheering through the closed door, and he laughs to himself. God, Dean is such a dork.