Chapter 11: New-Old Face

Start from the beginning

"So, I'm not the only one that feels this too?"

"I've been in love before Francesco," Rosa said placing a hand on his shoulder. "The man I loved and we were so intense. If someone is coming after her, destroy them. Obliterate the opposition I know you can. I will let the family know that you have found the one and fill them in on the details of her beauty. I know your mother and father will be thrilled."

Francesco smiled as he couldn't wait to hear back from his family.

"Who woulda known you were into big women let a lone black woman?" Rosa said rubbing her chin. "She is a beautiful one though a rare beauty all they show on tv now these days are the ones from the ghetto. If you ask me TV sometimes doesn't show the best light on big girls or black women. So, to know that you've found a rare one is wonderful."

"I didn't know I would fall this hard either Zia," Francesco said analyzing Serenity again like he was seeing her for the first time. "She hit me like a man and stood up to me and denied me but now I have her. She deserves to be treated well and to be loved properly I'm glad no man had gotten to her if I would have met her for the first time with a man. I would of kill him no questions asked just to get her."

"I know Francesco," Rosa said. "Can you tell me exactly what happened Francesco?"

"These men were paid to kill her," Francesco started. "They were homeless and greedy they were going to rape her after they beat her. Then shoot her and they were paid to do it or was about to get paid."

"I hope you shot them dead."

"I did with great precision Zia."

They fell silent after that just listening to Serenity breathe and the air conditioner go on and off. He was close to his aunt and she was his greater advisor. He was glad she approved of Serenity and was excited for Serenity to get to know her. Maybe they could talk in the morning.

Serenity woke up the next morning in Francesco's bed and found an empty spot behind her. She turned over and was now faced with the bathroom dorm. She made the choice of going back to sleep but then Francesco opened the bathroom door with steam following behind him. A towel wrapped around his lower body and his abs exposed.

"Hot damn..." Serenity couldn't help but stare at him. He knew he had it going on especially since he had the V line on his lower body too.

"Well Good morning baby," Francesco smiled at her. "I know you like what you see my beautiful wife."

"You really love calling me that don't you?" Serenity said trying to pull her eyes away from him.

"You said it yourself that you were my wife. Did you not?" Francesco said running a towel through his hair.

"I did say that." Serenity said turning away from him. She felt the bed dip beside her and felt his hand on her thigh. He bit his bottom lip in excitement and anticipation he couldn't believe she was laying in his bed. He went to change into his clothes for the day. He had come out in another suit and beautiful tan color. Yet, she looked away from him just at the empty spot laying in his bed.

"Bella, you shouldn't look away from your husband," Francesco said going on the other side of the bed making it dip again. "Mio bel bambino, tell me. What troubles you?" He was speaking his native tongue more and it just rolled off of his tongue. It made her purr and made her skin crawl with calmness. "let me hear that beautiful voice that I just heard a few minutes ago."

Serenity was too far in her head to answer him until he started touching her. It's like whenever their skin made contact shocks ran through both of their bodies. They couldn't hide that from each other they wanted each other. Both of their skins heat up when they see each other.