Love U ( final and important note )

" Y/N! " I looked over to Hoseok smiling while hovering above my body.
I smile back gently while cupping his cheeks.

" good morning!~ " he said obviously feeling energetic.

" Morning. " I said feeling tired and sore. I sat up slowly and stretched my arms.

I hummed as I stood up.

Since me and Hoseok came clean together that night in the dorm, we moved back into our old house and started to rebuild our relationship.

The boys and their manager thought it would be best for me and him both.

I walked down the stairs slowly and into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, made strawberry pancakes and coffee.

As I was reaching for the plates and cups I felt Hoseok's hands wrap around my waist as he rested his head against my shoulder.

" Why don't we try again." He asked with a serious tone in his voice.

" Try what again? " I asked feeling genuinely curious.

" To make a baby." Hoseok said causing me to choke on air.

" are you serious right now?"

" Yeah. "

" mmmm okay"

———————————————————

         PERVIEW FOR: Peachy 🍑

Jungkook ran his cold fingers through his hair, biting his lower lip he felt frustrated with Hyojin's lifeless body laying in the bed.

" Do you think I drank too much?" Jungkook asked his band mate Yoongi.

" I don't know. I don't care. " Yoongi said while sighing and walking out of the room.

Seokjin , another one of Jungkook's band mates and best friends , came into the room. His eyes quickly spotting the lifeless female.

" Aish. Well isn't this just peachy"

——————————————————————————

Very important note: so the reason I'm ending this story so suddenly and shortly is because I have other fanfics I want to write but try new things. Leave some idols you want to see in some of my stories and I hope you'll like my new writing style( the preview is an example ) so- bye!