Chapter 2

{ Kian's POV }

I woke up with a jolt, I looked over at the clock, 4:36 am. I got up and went downstairs, I grabbed a can of soda and sat on the counter. I can't stop thinking about Tori, oh gosh she's perfect. I guess it's okay me and Andrea broke up.

"Kian?" I heard a voice.

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen!" I shout back, I see Ricky walk over.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Oh crap, I've been talking out loud again.

"Oh nobody.." I look away from him and at the floor instead.

"Who's Tori? And you and Andrea broke up?!" I took a deep breath and told him everything that happened. From when Andrea dumped me to when I chucked coffee at a girl.

"Oh." was all he said, Ricky wasn't exactly full of advice anyway.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to bed!" I take my soda and walk past Ricky and upstairs, instead of going to my room I walked into Connors room. He's up anyway, probably on tumblr.

"Sup Kian."

I walked over and asked him what I should do about everything.

"I don't know honestly, I don't know Tori. Maybe have her come over one day so all of us can meet her?" That was actually a really good idea.

"That's exactly what I'll do! Thanks con!" I shut his door and go back to my room. I try to sleep, but I end up tossing and turning all night.

{ In The Morning }

I sit up and pick up my phone, 12:30. I get up and throw on nice clothes.

To: Tori :)))

Hey, wanna chill today?

{ Tori's POV }

Oh my god he wants to hang out?! I don't wanna seem to desperate right? Oh whatever!

To: Kian

Yeah sure, what time?

{ Kian's POV }

"YES!"

To: Tori :)))

How bout 2:30?

-

From: Tori :)))

Yeah sounds good, cu lter

-

I go downstairs filled with joy. I honestly really like her, like a lot!

"Why so giddy?" Connor asks with a smirk.

"Tori said she'd come over, she's coming at 2:30!" Connor pats me on the back.

"Good going Kian!"

"Good going Kian what?" I turned around and saw Jc looking at us like we we're crazy.

"Oh I have a friend coming over."

"Girl-friend." Coughed Connor obnoxiously, I punched him in the arm and jumped onto the couch.

"Kian's got a girlfriend! Kian's got a girlfriend!" They sang together.

"I thought they broke up?" We all turned to see Ricky at the foot of the stairs.

"We did, there're just being jackasses." I slap Jc upside the head and walk over the fridge and grab a can of Pepsi.

"So what's this bout you have a girlfriend?" Ricky asked really creepy.

"Kian met a girl at Starbucks, he threw his coffee at her then got her to come over later today." Ricky looked at me shocked.

"Thanks big mouth." I said as I popped open the can and took a sip.