22

You sat in between Jimin's thighs and laid your head on his chest. His arms were securely wrapped around your waist in a protective manner. Something you've become so accustomed to and it something you didn't even mind.

Jimin's hair was blow dried up, and slendor glasses occupied his gorgeous brown eyes. He looked as if he was a high millionaire or sexy superstar who walked out from the red carpet. Students from the college stared in awe and envy as they stared at the power couple. They were definitely goals to everyone.

"I love you Jimin..." You whispered as you snuggled your head into his chest and he sighed, a sigh of happiness for sure. He leaned down and kissed the crown of your head before stroking your hair with one hand and used the other to stroke your sides.

"I love you too princess."

The very word made your insides quiver and you giggled in happiness as you laced your fingers with his and squeezed lightly.

You couldn't believe how this man made you feel, it was as if a hundred butterflies swooped through your stomach and you knew that he felt the same. He ran his fingers through your hair and let out a shaky breath before opening his mouth to speak,

"You've changed me... Entirely." He whispered it out as if it was the best serenade he could muster out to you, "I never thought anyone could change me... But you've proven me wrong." He continued and you felt tears slip from your eyes.

Was love 'this' strong? Was it capable to make you give up everything just for someone you love? This one feeling.... Could drown out every other feeling and yet still be able to conjure them.

Anger.

Jealousy.

Sadness.

"Jimin I-" You turned to face him, straddling him in the process but he put a finger to your lips and smiled softly at you.

"Let me finish baby girl..." He said sternly but there was nothing but love behind each syllable that coaxed its way out of his beautiful mouth.

"You take my heart and shatter it, yet you mend it at the same time. I know I'm nothing but a psycho but somehow... You've made this psychopath capable of loving and that's all that matters. I'm dangerous-"

"No, you're not! You're not dangerous! The only danger you are is a danger to my heart and I don't mind dying in the hands of you.." You try to reassure him. You have no idea what had gotten into him. He was acting all weird all of a sudden. His body was stiff and he seemed on high alert.

He quickly cups your face and stares deep within your eyes, there was some kind of panic in his voice as he spoke,

"Despite loving you... There's still abit of madness within me. Every man you talk to... I wanna kill them Y/N..." His smile turned into a wild sinister smirk and he laughed a little before continuing, "Yes, I'm so crazy for you... But we're toxic for each other."
He finishes off with a soft kiss on your nose and you felt the tears drip down your cheeks in hurt.

Your heart seemed to break. Was he breaking up with you? Did he not want you anymore? Were you not good enough. 1000's of questions but not even a single word could do justice to what you wanted to say.

He wiped away the tears from your face but you pushed him away in anger.

"Whatever happens... Just know that I will always love you. I will die loving you and I just want you to know-" in a blink of an eye, he grabbed hold of your waist and swapped your positions where he was untop of you and straight after....

All you could hear was the ring of a gunshot and Jimin's body jerked forward before he looked at you with teary eyes, screams of students filled the air as they all dispersed.

Did... Jimin... Just get shot? No....

You looked behind him and noticed a man in the far distance, tux and sunglasses with a gun tightly gripped in his fingers and your eyes widened.

Your eyes turned back to Jimin, his eyes were soft and glazed as he stared into your panicked ones,

"Y-you ! You knew we were being followed!" You screamed at him as the tears cascaded down your cheeks in pain and panic, "Jimin! Why?! We could've left this place! How long did you know?!" You slowly punched his chest weakly and he smiled amused as he ran his knuckles over your cheek bones.

"I just want you to know..." He ignores you and pulls you close, whispering into your ear before leaving you there stunned and disappearing in between all the panicked teens.

But you just sat there... The mere anxiety and stress almost making you black out from his words. His words only repeating over and over in your head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I was glad to be your stalker."

---

Do not remove from library !