8

Remember our deal - also if you comment way more and help share my book I'll start a Taehyung yandere ff ... Yes ??

---------------------------------------------------

You stared up at the ceiling. Like every night in that week... You couldn't sleep. No matter how much you've tried, you couldn't get your eyes to close.

After a while, you felt the tears cascading the side of your face as you lay on that lonely bed in that lonely house. There was no sounds coming from anywhere besides that piercing sound of silence. Everything was pitch black... Making your eyes strain and contort in irritation.

Before you could put your light on, your phone starts lightly buzzing besides you and you stare at it for a few minutes before staring up at the ceiling again.

Should you answer?

No....

But he won't stop until you do and you feel.... Lonely.

You grab your phone quickly, accepting it before bringing it up to your ear,

"Well... That was fast."

His attractive voice filled your ears and you bit back a giggle. How was he able to make you smile on your darkest hour?

"Hello~ baby girl. I don't want to talk to myself."

His voice coming out a little irritated this time and you quickly drew in a shaky breath when your fear settled in.

"H-hi..." You stutter. Making him laugh and you blush at his giggle. It was so sweet and welcoming, how could a guy, who sounds like this make you so terrified. Most importantly, how did someone like this beable to kill people without second guessing anything else.

"Much better... Are you scared Y/N?"

He asks clearly amused and you kept silent. How should you answer this ? Hell yeah? Definitely?

"Y-yes...",

"That's good. You should be." His tone was dark and powerful and you fell for that dominance a little but at the same time. You hated him... Because he ruined you life in a way too.

"Why me? Of all the people... You chose me?" You ask, your curiosity was killing you. Why of all people ,he had to choose you and ruin your life... Why couldn't he find someone else's life to ruin?

There was silence for a while and you waited patiently. Wondering what he was up to until his voice fills up your ears again.

"We're alike... You and I. You'd be shocked at how much we have in common.",

" and how would you know ?!" You couldn't help but raise your voice because you were now angry. Why is he acting as if he knew you when in actual fact, he knows nothing.

"I have my ways... Let's say that I'm the only person who knows all your secrets. Secrets that you've hidden from others..."

You scoff because he sounded so confident. What would he know about you? Why were you scaring yourself over someone like this? Oh yes... Because he can kill...

"I went through similar things..."

You roll your eyes at his statement. He would never know the pain you went through when you were little.

"Don't believe me? Don't you worry. I'll visit you soon... Oh how I've been dying to drop by."

You felt your heart beat rise. The mere fact of him being right here in the same house, same room as you gave you shivers and caused goosebumps to erupt all over your skin, you needed to put a stop to this now,

"No! You can't just-"

You curse when the receiver went dead on the other line. You covered you eyes with your fists and you cried. You cried until you couldn't cry no more...

The pillows stained with tears and your heart aching...

Why is everything going so wrong for you?