21

Jimin POV

I watched her as she stood in the hallway, getting her books out and stuffing them into her small satchel. She tucked a loose strand behind her ear, exposing her neck and I licked my lips.

Her legs were gripped tightly in black skinny jeans and her upper body engulfed by a baggy black sweater that complimented her skin perfectly , and creme timberlands occupied her feet.

Little did she know that I had dressed up just like her. Her light brown hair tied in a high ponytail, a few strands coming loose.

That's my girl.

I was about to approach her but stopped abruptly when a boy approached her. His body pressed too close and I narrow my eyebrows, an evil smirk spreading across my face. Angry and hoping at the same time.

Hoping that he would make a move on her so I could break his nose.

Hoping that she would encourage him so that I could punish her.

As soon as he pressed himself against her, she turned around and punched him in the face, making him stumble back. My smile grew wicked as I watched on,

"Perv!" She yells before she started to walk away as if she didn't just hit a guy in front of everyone.

"You little bitch!" He screamed after her and regained his stance and I watched as he speed walked toward her.

Attacking from behind? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Pussy

I lunged forward, easily pulling him by his collar.

Y/N turned around with eyes as wide as bowling balls and watched as I smirked at her,

"Uh uh baby... This is how it's done." With that said, I retracted my hand and sent it flying into the guy's face making him stumble back a little before lapsing into unconsciousness.

"Baby!" She screams before she skips toward me and threw herself into my arms, her arms wrapping around my neck and mine wrapping tightly around her waist and pulling her until she wasn't touching the ground. She giggled softly into my ear and I felt those butterflies again.

"What are you doing here?!" She asks grinning when I put her down and I roll my eyes, "Stalking you. Isn't it obvious?"

"Is that so? What if I said I don't want you to?" She raises an eyebrow in cheek and challenge and edges closer to me, our lips barely grazing.

"Its not like you have a choice." I warn before closing the gap and letting out lips crash together, melting like chocolate and moving perfectly insync. She smelt intoxicating, she felt like a crime and my heartbeat wouldn't stop beating.

I run my fingers through her hair and I noticed how she relaxed against me and allowed herself to sink deeper into my arms.

When we pull away, her eyes are closed and her lips her puckered, in a heavy daze and I chuckle before pinching her butt, making her squeak.

"You're such a good girl, you know that?" I hold her waist with one arm while I run a finger over her cheek in a gentle act of love and she sighs , nuzzling into my touch.

"Why?" She asks curiously.

"You just know who you belong to." I smile before pulling away and I watched as she pouted in sadness, I chuckled and start walking away, signalling her to follow me.

She quickly falls into step with me, I hold out my hand to her and she smiles as she intertwines our fingers together.

"I have a surprise for you." I say as I lead her out of the school, she looked confused at first but quickly complied and followed me closely.

"Really? You're so sweet. You didn't have to do that. I'm happy with the ring you gave me." She says cutely and swings our hands together.

"You really are... Such a good girl, aren't you? I promise you, you'll love this gift."

-

You stand stunned as he guided you to your room and pulls away your blindfold, only to reveal a bold dessert eagle on the bed with a sexy chain hanging from the side.

The gun was a bright pink in color and you wondered what the gun was for.

"Jimin... What's this gun for?" You slowly turn and look at him and he smirks like a mad man but you've grown to love it so much. He reminded you so much of the Joker but instead of ruling Gotham city alongside Harley. He was ruling you and your world.

"I needa teach my baby how to use a gun." Jimin circles you and you watch silently, you had a sly smile as he moved around you, you could tell he was checking you out. Practically eating you with his eyes.

You yelped when he grabbed you by your hand and slammed your body against his well built chest that felt oh so good to be true. You grabbed hold of his bicep to steady yourself but your breath soon hitched when you realized how intensely he was stating at you.

There was so much love behind them that it almost made her shake. She was absolutely blinded by his gaze that she didn't realize him placing the gun in your hand and snaked his hand over yours to steady it.

"I don't even know how to use a gun Jimin." You taunt and Jimin smirks widely before cocking the gun and holding onto your waist.

He guides your index finger over the trigger and placed his finger over yours and your eyes quickly darted to the trigger in panic.

Was he really going to let you shoot a gun right inside of your room? He's really crazy , wasn't he ?

"Do you trust me?" He asks with a devilish smile and you nod almost instantly. He leans in and kisses you, his plump pink lips on yours, filled with love and electricity flowed between you like a heavy volted wire.

This distracted you until he pulled the trigger...

You flinched into the kiss, waiting for a bang but it never came. You opened your eyes slowly only to find Jimin smirking at you, he leaned in close and pecked you on the lips,

"Fooled you..."

------

Updates. .....