2

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Mum asks you before she jumps into the car. Your dad comes by her side, giving you a sweet smile which you returned. It was mum and dads anniversary so they for taking a one month vacation to the coasts of Rio Dr Janeiro (I'm sorry guys, I have no freaking idea if Rio has coasts, if they do, then A+ for me!!;))

"I'll be just fine mum! You just go an have an amazing vacation and relieve yourself of stress. You too dad." You point at them both and they laugh before embracing you into a group hug.

"Be a good girl okay?" Dad whispers and you shake your head sarcastically, "No way dad, I'm going to be ratchet." You say and mum hits you lightly on your arm before pulling away, earning a giggle from you. You loved messing with them, especially your mother because she always took you seriously.

"We'll try calling everyday ... Please keep my house in one piece by the time we come back." Mum pleads before jumping into the car, followed by dad.

"Sure will. Don't worry about a thing!" You wave them off and for a few seconds, you just stand there, staring at their car as it slowly become a black dot in the distance. You breath in sharply at the fresh air and you stretch, groaning as you finally felt relaxed. Suddenly your phone buzzed and you quickly pulled out the device from you pocket, opening up an unknown notification,

Unknown
•You should really get inside.
You don't know whether a
Perverted person would come
And just take you away Y/N

Your eyes widened at the text and instantly your head darts up, scanning your eyes over the entire neighborhood to check for signs of a stalker but to no avail.

Everything was quiet and the sun was just starting to set. You felt your heart start to beat rapidly as fear enveloped you and with no second thought , you ran back into the house.

With a quick tap of a button, you blocked the unknown number, sighing out in relief before plopping down on the couch.

That was so WEIRD...

-

You walk out of the bathroom, drying your hair with the towel as you make your way downstairs to watch some TV.

But before you could do that, you went to lock up everything and switch off all the lights making sure you were safe alone. You fell on the couch, staring into darkness for a while before turning back to the TV.

You were probably sitting there for hours, just staring at the TV , watching dum programs that made no sense. I mean, what happen to good quality TV nowadays? When you were little , they would show such awesome shows. You loved cartoons so much, your favourite show was courage the cowardly dog but that died off a long time ago. You sigh sadly as you remember your childhood because you knew you could never get those amazing days back.

You were about to bed when your phone buzzed and you opened it, thinking it was Erika but you instantly regret it when you open the message,

Unknown
•You will be made mine

                                                                                     You
                                                             •Who are you? √√

You stared at the screen wide eyed, waiting for a reply. You were hoping this was all just a silly prank that some idiot was pulling but deep down, something was telling that it wasnt.

Unknown
•A nightmare that lurked in
the deepest darkest corners
of your mind.

                                                                                    You
                                                •im calling the police  √√

Unknown
•i wouldn't do that if I were
You Y/N

                                                                                     You                
                                  •How do you know my name? √√

Unknown
•Theres a lot of things I
Know about you. Your
Name should be the least
Of your problems.

You stare at the screen in awe. Was this really happening ? This was probably some stupid joke played by some idiot that was just trying to scare you. Assholes with no lives.

                                                                                      You
                                 •ill just keep on blocking you.  √√

Unknown
•and I'll just keep on coming.
You see Y/N, I'm the person
Of Who is very hard to get rid
Off.

                                                                                      You
                            •but what do you want from me?  √√

Unknown
•like I've said before.
I'm going to make you
Mine.

                                                                                      You
                                     •what so special about me?  √√

Unknown
•Everything, you're unique ;)

                                                                                      You
      •You know you could've just approached me and    asked me out like a normal person would.             √√

Unknown
•Sincing you're unique Y/N,
My love for you is also unique
And where's the fun in being...
Normal? :^p

                                                                                      You
                                                 •What do you mean?  √√

Unknown
•it means....
I
Would
Kill
For
You..

------

Did not proofread. Sorry for any mistakes!

Guys I've never felt so miserable in my life ಥ_ಥI'm so sick!!