Part 12 - Perfect

Time flew and love was in the air. Ginny and Harry and me and draco were all having the time of our lives with each other. N.E.W.T.s were approaching but with my study plan it was all going to be fine. I wanted to put Draco follow that plan along with me but he said he was all right.

He had a lot of quiddich practice because the final match between Slytherin and Ravenclaw was approaching and he wanted to catch the snitch very desperatly. I think because its his last game it will be very special for him to have that memory in store...

I was sitting on the couch of our common room when Draco entered wearing his quiddich uniform.

"Aren't you going to take a shower?" I said cringing a bit. His hair were comletely messed up but I liked them like that. He was looking really edgy.

"Nah. I'm not done anyways." He said smirking.

"Then why are you here if you haven't finished practising?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"To get you. I am going to teach you to fly." He said smiling.

"Yeah no way!" I said returning to my book.

"Oh yes way!" He yelled grabbing my hand and leading me outside.

"You don't stop until you get what you want do you?" I asked smiling at him.

"How do you think we ended up together?" He said kissing my forehead then taking my hand and runnin down the stairs.

______________________________________

We arrived at the pitch. It was empty luckily for us but the weather seemed quite dark and cloudy. I was worried but as long as we are together it was going to be fine.

"So Granger lesson number one. Mount the broomstick." He said passing me the broom. Nimbus 2002.

I mounted the broom in fear of me being in the air for the first time in so many years.  then he came and sat behind me placing his hands on mine.

"Now place your hands like this and kick the ground to fly" he said placing my hands on the broom.

I kicked the ground and suddenly I lost the eart beneath my feet. We were flying higher and higher until the pitch was so small I could fit it in my fist. I was terrified.

Then I think he realized my fear because he hugged my waist tightly with one hand and put his other on my hands to control the broom .

I was so scared thar my breath was getting faster and faster.

"Now try to get us down slowly." He said with a calm relaxed voice.

I being so terrified pointed the broom downwards making us fly with rocket speed down down down..

Until we collapsed with the ground and fell on to of each other.

"Well I think we have a different understanding of the word slowly" je said gigling under me.

" I guess I won't pass my quiddich exams. Oopsy daisy!" I said.

"Well the coach might make an exception for you!" He said brushing his lips on mine.

We got up and cleaned ourselves a bit before it started raining.

" its like those old clichée movies when a couple kisses under the rain" I said with my hands around his neck.

"I always wanted to be a movie star." He said crashing his lips on mine hungrily but smirking during the kiss.

We pulled apart and ran towards the castle already soaked but loved.

______________________________________

I woke up by the sound of someone playing the piano in our common room. I was wrapped in a blanket on the couch facing the warm fire place now lit.

"Barefoot on the grass.. listening to our favourite song.."

Draco was singing while playing. He peobably thought I was still asleep. His voice was angellic. How come he never sang before?

I slowly sat up straight still wrapled in the warm and cozy blanket.

"When I saw you in that dress looking so beutiful I dont deserve this you look perfect tonight.."

I got up and sneezed. Fuck. He heard me. He turned around a bit shocked I must say to face me.

"What are you doing Hermione?" He said softly but already knowing the answer.

"Listening to you sing like an angel" I said smiling.

"Baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms.."

We sang together. I walked towards him and sat next to him on the piano seat with my head resting on his shoulder.

"Barefoot on the grass listening to our favourite song" we sang.

"I have faith in what I see" he sang after a pause.

"Now I know I have met an angel In person.." I sang

"She looks perfect..."  he sang turning to face me.

"I don't deserve this you look perfect tonight." We sang together while his hands laying softly on the piano keys played the final nothes of the song slowly trying not to ruin the armosphere.

"You sing beautifully you know. " he said smiling at my direction.

"Im a mess." I said referring to my frizzy and messed up hair, my half wet clothes and my quiet low voice.

"To me you are perfect" he said kissing me softly.

"I dont think I can make it to bed" I said looking at him with my best puppy eyes.

"Ah.. I dont think i have much of a choice, do I?" He said quietly.

He then got up and picked me up bridal style walking slowly not to accidentally throw me on the floor.

He opened the door of my room with his foot and walked in a bit dizzy frm the moonlight direcrly hitting his eyes from the half opened window.

He then layed me on my bed still wrapped in my blanket. He turned around to leave.

I grabbed his sleeve.

"Don't leave" I said in the sleepiest voice that I have ever spoken in.

He walked to the other side of the bed. He took off his jacket leaving his t shirt on. He then layed beside me on my bed wrapped his hands around my waist amd slowly pulled me close ro his warm body.

"Goodnight love." He whispered in my ear peacefully before me and him rolled into the best sleep I have had in months.

I knew right then that he was the one for me. I don't know how. Just then I realized it had been him from the beggining. And I was plannign on spending the rest of my life with him. I know now. I love him. And he does too.