Part 4- fight club

After we finished with the feast Mc Gonnagal took us aside to inform us about the Head students' duties

"...You will have to inspect the prefects every so often and help me with some important tasks I may need help with. Your code is "Fiery Nifflers" and plese oh please... don't keep the whole castle awake with your arguments. Off you go."

We passed the Gryffindor tower and helped some first year Ravenclaws get to their dormitories. I was feeling a bit seasick. Malfoy and me in a room for the whole year. How am I going to get through this?

"Fiery Nifflers" we shouted at the portrait guarding our door and as we went in we were blinded. The place was huge! We had a sofa, two big armchairs, a very big fireplace and two stairs leading to our rooms mine on the left and Malfoy's on the right. This room even had a piano!

We didn't have really the courage to talk so we sat on the couch.

We sat in silence watching the fire burn until it completely died. Then we went to sleep.

______________________________________

I woke up the next day feeling a bit dizzy. Maybe the fire might have affected me a bit. I got up with difficulty, made my hair in a bun, put on my Gryffindor robes and the Headgirl badge and my sneakers underneath.

I got out of my room to go down to breakfast. In the common room on the couch was Draco.

"Ready to go?"

"You know you don't have to wait for me every day right?"

"Yeah.. about that thing that we talked yesterday..I was hoping that.. you could help me approach her.. you are a girl so I thought maybe you would give me some classes or something"

"I would love to do that but only if you behave and don't make fun of my material."

"Deal"

"But I want something for my part of the deal"

"Like what?"

Pause...

"I want you to tell me her name when you have succesfully aproached her."

"That...can be acceptable..."

"Deal then. 5 times a week in our common room?"

"Five?!"

"Do you love her or nah?"

"Ok ok.. five"

"We should probably head down for breakfast"

In breakfast I sat with Ginny at the Gryffindor table. We didnt talk for a bit but then she said something that I didn't expect her to tell:

"Im sorry Hermione. I am sure you deserve someone much better. You know mum did really shout at him about how he must have heard your part of the story and how a girl like you wouldn't do such a thing. He is really terrible and he hasn't been better since. I am sure you don't want to talk to me right now but.."

"Are you serious? You are my best friend and I want you to continue and be in spite of your brother. You are nothing like him. You are amazing and caring and.. my favourite person! Dont you dare ever say that I hate you!"

"So you are not mad at me?"

"Why should I?"

We laughed. We went back to our usual morning chat enjoying our breakfast.

"So how are thing going with the ferret? How is Dramione keeping up?" She said smirking.

"Stop he might hear you! We are keeping up well enough.. he wants me to teach him how to approach a girl he likes in exchange of her name... pretty good deal huh?"

"Yes girl, you should totally tell me when he confesses it! Oh my god I cant believe I have lived to see this day.. Malfoy in love"

" I know right. He has changed so much. I can't believe he is so open about theese feelings. I at least hope she is worthy because I cant bear to teach him if it's someone like Pug face Pansy!"

"I think malfoy has a better taste at girls that pansy... I mean he can find a good girl to cope with his sence of humour.."

"Its getting late. we should probably head to class"

After Potions, divination, double transfiguration, charms and Defense against the dark arts I went back to my common room exhausted. Draco was already there.

"You are late Professor"

"Oh sod off Draco, let me just get my stuff"

I left my bag and got my binder with the topic for today. I sat on the couch opposite to Draco.

"Soo. First things first. Lets say that yoa are at a party and see a girl. How are you going to approach her?"

"By introducing myself and making a joke about the others at the party"

"Wrong answer. You always start by being confident and mature. People trust mature and confident people. You can also buy her a drink. That shows that you are a gentleman at heart. Next one: what do you talk about?"

"Her but I talk so I dont seem boring and shy"

"Correct. And no cheesy or cold jokes. We dont really enjoy theese."

The lesson went over all well. I have to say that I was really surprised by the things he knew. I relly need to teach him some things but he is really good.

After we finished our lesson I was ready to go back to my room when he asked me somerhing I didn't know if I wanted to answer:

"Hermione.. whats that dramione thing Ginny and ypu talked about this morning at breakfast? Sounds like a serious disease."

"Its..its a funny shipname made by her.."

"For whom?"

"Me and you."

He bursted in laughter. His eyes were in cotrast saying something else. Like pain or shyness or fear.

"So Ginny thought that we were destined to be together and run off at the sunset?! That would have been a hell of a dream for divination!"

"Anyway I have to cope with that through the whole year thanks to that stupid ass goblet that put us here. Oh joy"