this is not a part of the story i guess...

"Where is dad going?" Pim follow past kong to his university hall where all the students of first year were gather for the charing activities.

"First year today you will have to.." Kong had to stop mid sentence when he saw a child running in between all the first year to get to where he was all the while shouting.

"Dad!!"

"Since when did you have a child Kong" aim ask but before kong can answer that question pim jump huge him.

"Dad what are you doing? Where is papa? Who are all this peoples? Dad I'm hungry!! do you have something to eat?" Pim keep firing questions after questions.

"Kid shues.. first of all when did i become your dad? If I'm dad then who is papa ? Don't tell me papa is.."

"Yes kong papa is me. Come here pim we are going to eat let dad do his work." Future arthit said to his daughter. Pim jump off of her dad then go jumping in her papas huge.

"Papa dad said he don't know when he become dad" pim said with tears filling her small eyes.

"Aww my poor baby dad was just joking. were you not kong?" Arthit rise an eyebrow in his husband's past self direction.

"Khap P'Arthit but.."

"You want divorce?" Arthit narrow his eyes now. Before Kong could even say anything arthit turn around walking off from the gathering.

"Wait was he serious... damit" kong curse loudly. Everyone was shocked out of there mind seeing there most level headed senior lose his mind over a guy. Kong without waiting a sec run off behind his P'Arthit.

"P"kong"

"Take care of the gathering for me. I don't like the possibility of a divorce anytime soon aim. Even if I haven't married him yet." Past kong yell at his best friend all the while going after his husband to be.

"P'Aim who is P'Kongpob running after? What is going on?" Mummering started between all of first year while the third year was shocked to see there senior head hazer act that way in front of everyone just to make kong follow him?... unbelievable.

"He was P'Arthit our years head hazer and P'Kongpob's boyfriend since 2 years and for my life.... I have no idea on what happened.." Aim said.

Xxx
This all I had for this fiction. I'm discontinuing all my big chapter fiction of souts.. sorry.