2.The PTM or the hot guy. .😝

Pimchan look at her parents for there answer...They look at each other.

"Well we decided to go together as we are both free today."Kongpob smile.

"Really? That's so cool!!!" Pimchan exclaim in joy. 😄

"Yes sweety" Arthit confirm and that's why he was in hurry to get ready today is his baby girls PTM and she has been beging them to come together. Well if it make her happy he will sacrifice anything gladly even his precarious sleep.

"So does it means you are going to sent us to shcool together?" Aroon ask his parents with hopeful tone.

"Yes dear" Arthit smiled agreeing to oldest child pled.

"P'Aroon you are just happy because this is the only time girls won't be looking at you when you enter the school and i win" Adit explain while eating his foods last bit.

"What.. that's not so true dad papa you got to believe me!and what do you mean you win.... dame you cheter" Aroon shouted at Adit.

"P'Aroon admit it you loss now i don't have to say sorry for dumping water on you" Adit stuck his tongue out at his big brother.😝

"You..."Aroon was so ready to strangle his little brother neck but..

"That's is enough both of you" Arthit said with no nonsense voice. .he love his childrens but sometimes they just over do it but that doesn't mean he will let anyone else mess with his childrens if they do try well they better get ready to die because when he will done with them they might as well be wishing to be dead.

"Sorry papa" both said with the lost puppy voices while Sitting back down in there sit.

"Good now go get ready for school it getting late go" Arthit said smiling his childrens smile in return.

"Yes khab"

All of them finished there breakfast and get up get ready for shcool while the adult pick up the plates and cups to be put in the washer to be wash later. Arthit cook the dinner while kongpob cook the breakfast everyday and lunch is made by both or one of them if the other is busy.

~~×~~~~~~~
"Ok kids are we ready to go?" Kongpob look at his childrens in back sit of his car for there confirmation.

"Yes khab" they all said together loudly with big smile.

"Hmm not gonna ask me kong I'm hurt kids your dad is ignoring me!!" Arthit pouted while complaining about Kong ignoring to ask him if he is ready or not.

"Aww dad how could you ignore papa" Adit look kongpob with sad face...😦

"Dad how could you" both pimchan and Aroon joined in the winning of there little brother and  papa.😔

"Ok ok khab!! My I'oon khab are you ready to go khab" Kongpob smile sweetly in his husband direction and look at his reaction! Which was you guess it right a red face.😶

"Yeah.."  Arthit mumbled bushing.

"Happy khab" Kongpob ask while looking towards his childrens direction.

"Yes dad" the childrens exclaim together in joy.. kongpob started the car.....
~~×~~~~~~~~
As Arthit and kongpob enter with the kids on the school grounds Arthit told his oldest child to go to his class while gaving the youngest child to his husband to drop off in his class while he himself take pimchan hands and take her to her class for the PTM meeting..

~×~~~~
"Sewade miss I'm Arthit ronjoparth~ sutilucka her father "

"Sewade Mr.sutilucka sewade pimchan" Teacher miss apple smilled at them with a greeting and they started the meeting..