1.Our daily lives ?

My name is Arthit ronjoparth sutilucka and yes I'm married to kongpob sutilucka ronjoparth. The love and bane of my life and existence. Who I love with all my heart. Don't tell him that thought. His ego is big enough as its...

...And as they say old habits die hard.

"P'Arthit get up na~ khab" Kongpob whispered sweetly in his beautiful husband ears tho don't tell arthit he called him beautiful or he might be sleeping on the floor. .

"10 more minutes" Arthit mumbled sleeply and goes deeper inside the comforter.

"Mishi~khab your gonna be late its already 7:30 am" Kongpob denied his husband even though he thinks arthit look so cute right that second might he lose it and just watch his arthit sleep. Kong kiss arthit checks and blow air in his honeys ears. Arthit block kongpob mouth with his hand and push him. As he slowly move on his side.

Arthit saw the clock in their room and woke up like (A/Nyou know how that's like right?😂) in shock and look at his husband.

"Damit kong its 7:30 A.m. i can't be late why did you not wake me up? " Arthit(A/N typical Arthit 😂) look at Kong with irritation.

"I tried to wake you up many times but you won't get up khab" Kongpob smile sweetly at his husbands reaction.

"I can't be late today damit kong" Arthit get up in hurry and almost hit there bed room wall.

"Your towel honey" Kongpob rise the towel in his husband direction.

Arthit take the towel bushing and hurry to the bathroom before he get more embarrass with himself.

Kongpob shake his head and smile  thinking no matter how many years have pass he just can't get enough of his sun P'Arthit still make him fall in love with him every second of his life more and more as the time goes by.

~×~~~~~~~~

"Dad where is papa?"

Kongpob look towards the voice of his daughter. He is happy to have three children two sons and one daughter.

"He is in the shower sweety." Kongpob said smiling at his daughter.

"AWWWWWWWWWW"

"And that must be your older brother" Kongpob sing 😧.

"Dad is the breakfast ready?" pimchan ignore her brothers. They are always like that being stupid can't they for once be normal? Never mind nothing can be considered normal with those two around!

"Yes pimchan go eat i will look what that screaming is about" Kongpob start walking towards his sons room being the responsible one is hard specially if it concerns about his two boys...And don't forget his husband is as much a baby in the morning as his childrens talk about responsibility.

"Don't bother dad it will be the same as every morning" Kongpob couldn't help but to agree with his daughter but even then he got see what is that they did this time.

So kong gather his strength and remind himself he love his family so much.
~~×~~~~~~~
"AWWWWEWWWWW"

"AI'ADITTTT....WHY DID YOU POURED WATER OVER ME YOU BRAT!!!" Aroon shouted at his little brother who for the most part laughing his ass off and running away from his angry older brother.

"P'Aroon you told me to wake you up early yesterday and we both know you sleep like papa waking you up the normal way is not possible!!" Adit explain to his older brother with an amuse smile....

.....well try to as he was busy saving his life from side older brother who is hell bent on chasing him.

"Boys stop it!" Kongpob stud at the door entrance while crossing his hands on his chest and glance at his childrens.