Imagine #1 Surprise!

"One more step baby." Harry says holding my hand tightly leading us to our destionation. "Okay! You can remove the blindfold." I remove the blindfold slowly holding it in my hand. As soon as i see the view before me i let out a loud gasp. "Oh my god.." I whisper. We are in the backyard of his house. Lights everywhere and in the middle of the yard there is a table for two with a lit up candle, a bottle of champagne, and two dinner plates. "Happy 2 year Anniversary baby." Harry whispers in back of me, wrapping his hands around me setting his chin on my shoulder. I turn around to look at him smiling and planting a loving kiss on his cheek. "Baby, this is amazing." I say still amazed at the view before us. "Anything for you Niall. I love you so much baby boy." He says kissing my lips passionately. "Okay lets eat before the food gets cold." I say. We walk up to the dinner table and he pulls out the chair for me to sit down. he then takes a seat infront of me. he grabs the champagne bottle and pops it open. He pours some on my glass then on his. He lifts up his glass and says "For us." I lift up my glass and repeat what he says. We both dig in. "Babe? Did you make this? i say savoring the juicy steak that was inside my mouth. "Yes i did. You like it?" "Yes its amazing." he smiles at me and continues eating his dinner. Best Anniversary ever.