He removes his lips from my neck, cursing silently to himself, causing me to giggle at him as he reaches down to the floor to get hold of the bottle.

"Don't laugh at me," he mumbles with a pout, popping the lid of the bottle open.

I don't respond to him, only pulling him down by his neck to kiss me again as he now succeeds with fumbling around with the lube. I feel daddy pressing his tip against my entrance and I grip his shoulders tightly at the feeling when he begins to push into me.

"Ooh.." I let out a dragged out moan at the feeling as he slides into me, a sigh of content slipping past daddy's lips. He stays still only for a moment as his hips has met my bum before he begins to move into me.

"Fucking hell!" Vic let's out a frustrated groan, throwing his head down onto my shoulder as he moves into me harder. I dig my nails into his shoulders as his thrusts gets hard, his cock stretching me in such a painful yet so pleasurable way.

Just like usual, I can't keep any noises in and am constantly letting out small whimpers right next to daddy's ear. He rolls his hips in some way as he slides into me, hitting all the right places inside me and causing me to let out a much louder whine this time, throwing my head back onto the pillow.

Daddy moves his head from my shoulder, sitting up on his knees as he grabs my thighs so that he can thrust into me even harder, my whole body bouncing around on the mattress underneath him.

I grip the sheets under me tightly, scrunching them up in between my fingers, my toes curling because of the pleasure. Daddy's thrusts starts getting more sloppy and I can tell by the way he isn't as steady as before that he's getting close to coming.

Daddy seems to become more exhausted as he falls down on top of me again, his face mere inches away from mine as he holds intense eye contact with me. I'm letting my teeth dig into my bottom lip, staring up at daddy with desperation lacing my eyes.

"Oh, I have to cum!" I pant out, letting him know so.

He takes hold of me, starting to jerk me off, bringing me even closer to the edge. I wrap my legs even tighter around his waist, bringing him even closer to me and I'm pretty sure I'm about to start forming bruises around his waist.

A few more hard thrusts into me is all it takes before I feel daddy cum inside me, the feeling being so erotic and hot to me that only seconds later I cum as well, white streaks landing on my stomach as I become completely out of breath.

Daddy stays inside me for a moment before he pulls out, laying down next to me on the bed. He reaches for a tissue, wiping off my stomach before pulling me to him. He hugs me close to him, throwing the part of the sheet that we aren't lying on, on top of us.

"I love you," I whisper to him, snuggling close to him.

"I love you too darling, so so much." He gives me a bunch of small peck kisses on my cheeks that causes me to giggle at him and how cute he is being.

Even though I have at certain points gotten annoyed with him during our relationship because of how he can get jealous kind of easily, and I know Vic can still get jealous even though we are engaged, I feel okay about it now.

He knows that I have no interest in being with somebody else, and he knows I would never cheat. I know the same goes for him, that he wouldn't ever cheat on me either. It's just like he has said so many times by now. He trusts me, he just doesn't trust other people.

I guess I can understand that, as other people can just be rude. I mean, there has been many times when people have tried to flirt with me even when it should have been obvious that Vic and I have been together. Tonight was definitely not the first time it happened.