"Just A Gift." Pt. 2 (Chapter 12)

Chaeyoung's POV
"Just A Gift. Pt. 2."
5 June 2018

As promised, I drove Mina back to her house to show her the surprise.

I turned onto her house's street and Mina immediately noticed the difference in the exterior looks of her house.

She flung herself and placed her hands on the car window, trying to catch a better look.

"N-no... C-chae... What the hell did you just do..?" Mina stuttered.

I couldn't hold myself back from giggling from her cute reaction. "Well... You might want to see if this key unlocks that new beautiful house which is in the same exact position of your old house?" I asked rheotically as I lifted a house key up with a penguin sticker on it.

I stopped the car outside the new house and placed the key in Mina's hands.

She then lifted up the key and looked at it. "Y-you just did not..." She stuttered.

"See for yourself." I smirked.

Mina then hopped off the car and walked to the new looking house and slotted the key into the keyhole of the door.

The door then unlocked and Mina slowly pushed the door open and walked inside.

She looked around for a few seconds before turning towards me. "No way in hell this is my damn house... Sure..! It has the same dimension as my own house and.. and...." Mina broke her sentence as she covered her mouth and started to cry.

My heart immediately melted seeing Mina cry for the first time. I then stepped forward and hugged her tightly.

"Y-you.. d-didn't have t-to.. re-revamp my h-house..." Mina sniffled as she continued to cry into my shoulder.

"There there, my penguin..." I said and patted her back. I then made her face me and wiped her beautiful diamond tears away. "It's just a gift... From me to you..." I smiled.

Mina then lunged herself forward at me and started to kiss me extremely rough and deep but I could feel all the love she was putting into the kiss.

I fell a few steps backwards till' I was pinned on the wall. Mina continued to kiss me even more roughly as if my lips were her favourite candy.

I smiled into the kiss and started to kiss her back, placing a hand on the back of her head, tugging her hair gently.

After roughly five to ten minutes of kissing, we both finally broke the kiss with a saliva string connecting our lips.

We both breathed heavily and stared at each others eyes for a good few minutes.

"Thank you so much, Cub... I love you..." Mina said, breaking the silence. She then leaned in once more to give me a peck on the lips.

I couldn't stop smiling. "I love you too, penguin... Now, what do you say if I cook you some food..?" I asked.

"Awww..." Mina cooed. "There's no need too..." She said as she hugged me closely.

"Yes, there's a need too... I can feel your rumbling stomach..." I giggled and broke the hug. "Go sit on the couch and wait for me, babe." I said.

Mina gave me another peck before obediently sitting down on the couch.

I headed for the kitchen and put on an apron. I tied my hair up into a small bun and started doing my magic.

"Smells good, babe!" Mina called out from the living room.

I chuckled to myself as I continued to stir-fry some chicken.

After roughly 20 minutes, I came out with two bowls in my hand. One for Mina and one for me.