Electric Shock (Chapter 10)

Chaeyoung's POV
"Electric Shock."
5 June 2018

I do really enjoy working with Mina.

She's really hardworking towards her job as my partner in the Police Intelligence Department.

Plus, her ability to speak Japanese really lifts the load off me whenever I speak to Japanese people. It seems like I deal with them alot.

I feel proud of myself that my gut told me the right answer in judging Mina back then in the courtroom.

But one thing my gut still hasn't told me.

What the fuck is my sexuality.

Good job Chaeyoung, you asked this question for the 10,000 time this year. New record compared to 7,482 times for the whole of 2017.

Yes, I've been counting.

Legitimately.

I really feel like I'm falling.. gay..? I.. like Mina.. in a romantic way.. or a professional way?

Damn it. My head is spinning again. God please just tell me the answer...

Besides that, I do want to give Mina a little surprise.. as a friend!

I.. think...

I told her that I'll be coming over to her house to talk to her about some other cases earlier this morning.

But fact is, this is going to be all part of my little surprise. It's good to have some quality time with a buddy.

Buddy.. or.. partner..?

ARGH FORGET IT.

I finally reached her house and knocked on the old wooden door.

Instantly, the door swung opened and Mina pulled me in quickly.

"Woah!" I yelped out as Mina yanked me into her house. "Why so violent?" I asked.

"It's not good for you to stay outside for so long." Mina said as she closed the door. "Especially when you brought your luxurious Mercedes parked right outside an old run down isolated home. People might be waiting to strike."

I blushed slightly as I felt my heart melting.

Mina actually cares for me this much.

"T-thanks..." I stuttered.

"U-umm... You wanted to talk about new cases?" Mina asked me.

I looked up to her face and realised.. I'm quite physically close to her...

Oh, I'm hugging her.

"I-i.. just realised I'm hugging you..." I blushed deeply.

I saw Mina's cheeks go a little red. "Y-you can stay like this.. if you want..."

I blushed even harder but I eventually started to speak. "I k-kinda want to..." I said and tighten my grip around Mina.

Mina's cheeks were all rosy red as I continued to hug her tightly.

"Let's not care about professionalism when we are in the private areas..." I said and sat down on the couch while keeping my grip on Mina.

Mina was still blushing hard but I saw her arms snaking around my back, I could feel how hesitant her arm was.

So I took the leap forward for her, I started to snuggle real close to Mina. "You're warm..." I said as I smiled to myself.

I really lik– ..love the sensation of being snuggled up with Mina. Her body was so warm and comfortable like.. she is a big fluffy penguin...