The Plan

(Rin's POV)

I stare at my reflection in silence. I can't recognize the person on the other side of the mirror, who is this girl? The sea green eyes hold no emotion as the person grabs a strand of loose black hair and tucks it behind their ear. She copies every single action I do, but there's something different about it. This isn't me. After what my father told me at the hospital, everynight I would pray to wake up having sea green eyes. And everynight I would wake up with my usual golden ones. But now that I can see myself with them, I realize this isn't me. I shake my head and tie my hair in two low ponytails. I put on the hat and the glasses and once I'm finished, I open the curtain that separates the dressing room with the rest of the shop.

I sit down on the chair and I begin to feel ridiculously uncomfortable with this disguise. I feel so stupid... I fidget with the sleeves of my red and black flannel shirt as I absent-mindedly look down at my cowgirl boots. The others don't take long to finish, Kirishima being the first one. I snort at his disguise and he laughs loudly when he sees mine. We then simultaneously turn around when we hear the curtain opening. We can't help but burst out laughing once we see Iida wearing a weird mustache. Todoroki is the last one to finish. He faces the mirror and stares at his reflection. We haven't talked since our argument so it's really awkward between us. I glance at his disguise and smile slightly at the strand of white hair that isn't covered by his wig. I abruptly turn around when he catches me staring and focus my attention on my boots. We pay for everything and head out.

"Momo," I call once we're far away from the shop "wouldn't this have been free if you just made them with your quirk?" I question, glancing up at the night sky.

"B-but that would be against the rules!" I turn around and face her in confusion "If I used my quirk willingly like that, then the circulation of goods would... right! One citizen shouldn't use their power to affect..." She screams hysterically trying to explain herself.

"I suppose you're right..." I rub the back of my neck in embarrassment "I guess I wouldn't be such a good citizen. I would just use my quirk to provide anything I ne-..."

"Oh? It's UA!" Someone yells interrupting me. I gulp nervously and turn around slowly, beads of sweat covering my neck. Could they have discovered us that quickly? I believed our disguises were okay. Luckily, he was just referring to the big screen on the building that was recording an interview. We watch in silence as Aizawa-sensei stands up and apologizes to the press for the danger they have put the students in. The mood in the atmosphere quickly changes once the interview is over. I observe the people surrounding us nod in disapproval, continuously complaining about UA's teaching methods. My forehead creases when hearing all the negative comments they say about my school. I try really hard to keep my mouth shut, knowing perfectly well that I shouldn't create too much of a scene. I was too absorbed on the negative comments that I hadn't realized the others were already turning around, following the tracker's location.

~

"The tracker points to this location" Momo announces looking up at the building. I scratch my arm anxiously, this is it. We're finally here.

"So, this is their hideout...? I'd buy that!"

"We can't be sure... but I've been checking and the villains haven't moved from here all day. Just because the villains aren't here doesn't necessarily mean Bakugo is too..." She informs eyeing Izuku and me from the corner of her eye. "I want you all to realize that we're standing here now based on very limited information."

"None of us are suited for stealth missions like Jirou and Hagakure. So I'm stopping this thing at the first hint of danger..." Iida replies strictly "because you're my friends, and I won't hesitate to notify the authorities."