Yeah... he's alright

The image above shows how the combination of black hair and golden eyes look like.

Rin Yoshikawa statistics: (before the internships)

Power 4/5
Speed 6/5
Technique: 3/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativenes: 5/5

(Rin's POV)

I'm falling to the ground but I don't have enough energy to do anything. I prepare myself for the impact, however to my surprise, I feel myself sliding in a cold surface. Todoroki has created an ice slide for us to land. I sigh in relief, nothing happened to me. I'm still here, I haven't faded away... I look down at my hands and my knuckles are bleeding but what catches most of my attention is the fact that they're vibrating the same way as I do when quantum tunneling, but I'm not using it right now... Even though it's not that perceptible, I try my best to hide it. I will figure it out later, Stain might still be alive and I'm not going to risk it.

"Get up he is still..." I look at where Stain is and he seems unconscious, if we're lucky, he might be dead.

They tie him up and grab his weapons just in case. I stand by, not sure if I should touch anything in the state my hands are in. What if I try to grab something and my hand passes right through it? As we're leaving the alley, multiple pro heroes come running towards us. They crowd around us and dart multiple questions at us. We try to answer them the best we can without giving that much information and, when they finally give us some space, Iida bows and apologize.

"You were wounded because of me. I am so terribly sorry."

I look down at my arm and small droplets of blood fall to the ground. I try to shrug it off but in reality, it was really bothering me.

"Get down!" Izuku's mentor yells.

I look up to the sky confused at his sudden yell. I wasn't expecting to see a Nomu flying straight towards us and grabbing Izuku in the process. He flies away as I yell his name. Out of nowhere, a red flash dashes towards Izuku and saves him. I would've distinguished those bandages anywhere but it's really difficult for me to believe, did Stain just save Izuku's life? Why would he do that?

Stain says something that really doesn't make much sense to me. He declares the only hero worthy to defeat him is All Might. Once he finishes he loses his consciousness and falls to the ground. Not long after they take us to the hospital. A doctor begins to tend my wounds as I'm sitting in the bed. I watch carefully as he wraps the bandage around my arm and hand. I sigh internally, how did I lose control of my quirk?

"...and... That will be it!" the doctor smiles. I smile back without much enthusiasm and he exits the room leaving only us four. I look over at the food tray they brought me and scrunch my nose, hospital food is terrible...

"Looking back now, what we did was incredible..." I say blankly.

"It's is a miracle we're still alive" Izuku adds.

"And with my leg... if he wanted to kill us he easily could've..."

"Yeah. He definitely let us live"

"Ahhh... all the little wounded warriors are awake..." the door slides open to reveal two heroes and a man... or is it a dog? Honestly, I'm so confused right now... "This is Hosu's chief police" he introduces.

"Please, stay seated." He puts his hand in the air signaling us to stop as we're about to stand up. "So you're the UA students who put a stop to the hero killer, woof." Did he just say woof? He proceeds to give us a lecture about the security safety this society has introduced. "The seven of you must be dealt with strictly and impartially."