Just Maybe Perhaps

Monday came around unfortunately soon and there Lea and Eva find themselves standing before the red brick building looking at it like it would dissappear if they starred at it hard enough.

"You know staring won't make it dissapear, right?" Adam's voice successfully catches their attention and shatteres their wishful thinking once again. He was the logical thinker amongst a group of (occasionally illogical) optimists.

 He was the logical thinker amongst a group of (occasionally illogical) optimists

By his side is Sky Davenport. She is the peacemaker whenever there is a dispute between logical Adam and the optimists, aka Lea and Eva. She's kind of like the glue of their friend group.

"Yeah, yeah, we know that," Lea says walking towards the doors that contains the choas of crowded hallways with a sigh of defeat

Adam just shakes his head and follows Lea along with the rest of the group. As they enter the school doors and walk to their respective lockers, Sky catches David looking up to see Eva then quickly diverting his attention elsewhere.

Sky jogs up to Eva's side with quizzically narrowed eyes. Eva frowns as she takes in Jenny's expression.

"What's the purpose of your face?" she asks, turning to open her locker.

Sky just rolls her eyes. "Don't tell me you didn't notice David becoming all fidgety as soon as he saw you," she say folding her arms and leaning against the locker next to Eva's.

"Okay I won't," Eva shrugs.

"I'm serious." Sky gave her a bored look."What's up with him?"

"How am I supposed to know? I don't read minds and even if I did I wouldn't want to read David's mind. I don't want to know what goes on in the dude's mind. Actually, I don't want to know what goes on in any guys mind for that matter." Eva scrunches her nose up at the thought.

Sky laughs at the face Eva is pulling. "So you have absolutely no idea why David looked up and then looked away like he was going to die because of the sight of you?"

"Gosh, I know I overslept and didn't put much effort into my appearance this morning, but I didn't realise it would make people want to die," Eva studied her relatively neat school uniform consisting of a white shirt tucked into a navy, pleated skirt.