Chapter 26: It's a French restaurant.

Start from the beginning

Amelia's outfit.

I go out of my room and join Liam in the living room. His eyes are on his phone but he still looks amazing. I love it when he wears black.

 I love it when he wears black

Liam's outfit.

He looks up from his phone and stares at me. His eyes roam all over my body as he bites his lips. "I... You look so fucking beautiful." He finally says.

"Thanks and you look so handsome." I blush.

He comes over to me and wraps an arm around my hips, pressing a soft kiss on my cheeks cause he knows better than to smudge my lipstick.

A limo comes and picks us from the hotel. We arrive at Daniel, a luxurious French restaurant.

"Good evening sir, madam. Do you have a reservation?" The receptionist asks.

"Yeah, Black," Liam says to him.

"Okay." He picks up a telephone and says a few things to someone.

In less than a minute, a waitress comes and greets us. "Please come with me." She says.

She guides us to our table and she collects Liam's coat.

We both take a seat and she gives us the menu card.

"What do want to order?" Liam asks after the waitress leaves.

"I don't know, a salad maybe."

"You eat salad all the time, you should eat something else."

"I really don't enjoy eating carbs. I mean there are times when I crave but that's just once in a while."

"I hope that it's not because you want to be slimmer because honestly, you're like the fittest..." He takes a pause and looks at my boobs. "And sexiest girl I've ever met. I love your body." He finishes.

"You're becoming bad these days." I shake my head at the fact that he shamelessly looked at my boobs.

"Well, I can't help it since my girlfriend is gorgeous as fuck." He shrugs.

Girlfriend.

It still feels like a dream. At the mall, I found out that Liam and the guys had been planning the proposal for over a week and everything went as planned.

Brian was supposed to suggest that we go to the mall while Rob suggests ice skating.

The roses and everything else was Liam's idea and he's also the one that actually rented the mall, not Brian.

Jacob and Ian hired the people that brought the roses while Colton made sure everything was done as planned.

Tyler knew nothing about it because they suspected that he would tell me. Ian wasn't also supposed to know because he sucks at keeping secrets but he found out.