Chapter 26: It's a French restaurant.

Start from the beginning

The jet.

I still can't believe that Liam is my boyfriend. He is so good and sweet to me. We literally spend all our time together now.

I look over at him and he's already fast asleep.

****

I try to move but I feel someone's arm around me. I lightly open my eyes and see Liam watching a movie.

"Liam?" I say in my sleepy voice.

"Shhh." He shushes me.

"Hey!"

"Ow! Sweetheart, I do not like you being abusive." He says rubbing the spot that I hit him.

"Well, don't tell me to shut up."

"I was trying to concentrate on my movie." He says.

I look at the TV screen and I see that he's watching Finding Dory. "Whatever." I get up to go get some food.

"Hello, Ms. Smith." One of the female cabin crews smiles at me.

"Hi, can you please bring over the food for Liam and me?"

"Of course." She smiles again.

I tell her what we want and go back to my seat.

Liam has finished watching the movie so I go over to him and he pulls me on his lap.

"We're going on a date later." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Okay." I smile and snuggle into him.

"Do you wonder who the other three people are?" He asks. I know that by three people he means those that X wants us to find.

"I don't think that X is serious. He sends a message and then doesn't send another one till after days or sometimes weeks. To be honest, I forget about him a lot." I tell Liam.

"I just don't want any of us to get hurt." He says, worriedly.

"And we won't." I peck his lips and hug him.

****

I'm now getting ready for my date with Liam. New York is so much colder than Connecticut.

Ivory and I spoke on the phone earlier and I told her that we've arrived. She's so excited and I'm happy for her.

Liam and I are staying in a suite at Four Seasons Hotel. I did the booking when I was at home but Liam paid when we got here.

There are three bedrooms with toilets, a living room, and a kitchen.

"Sweetheart, are you done yet?" Liam calls.

I roll my eyes because that's like the seventh time he has asked and I said no each time but this time, I'm done.

"Yes, I'm coming," I reply.