🔮17🔮

"No, I like cherries more!" I whined

"Strawberries are good too. Besides we don't have cherries." Yoongi said, pointing at the refrigerator.

"Fine." I pouted.

We were doing random things since morning.

"Okay, let's play a game," Yoongi said.

"Sure. What game?"

"21 questions."

"Oh, okay."

"Fast food or homemade?" Yoongi asked.

"Mm, homеmade. When was your first kiss?" I asked, smirking.

"Woah. That escalated quickly. U-um 7th grade."

"What the- man, in 7th grade I was eating sand and fighting boys," I said.

"Okay okay. My turn... Have you ever dated someone?" He asked.

"Uh- no. No, I haven't." I said, embarrassed. Jeez now 10-year-olds are dating and me here, 18 years old, watching cartoons. Unfair.

"Wow. Didn't expect that." Said Yoongi.

"Can I ask personal questions?"

"Sure. I'll try to answer if I can." He agreed.

"Okay. Does the police know that your death was not a suicide?" I asked. The question made his face expression uneasy.

"U-uh I don't think so. Once they found me at school, they just decided that it's a suicide, because there was not enough evidence." He said, playing with his fingers.

"Assholes," I mumbled.

"How come you can see me? Do you know that?" Yoongi asked.

"I actually thought about that. But I don't really know the answer." I said, he nodded.

"Why aren't you resting in piece?" I asked him.

"Because I have unfinished business." He said, simply.

"What business?"

"That person who killed me. He may kill more people. I think I will rest in piece only if he will no more make harm."

"How could you possibly do it? Do you know who the person is? And how it happened?" I asked.

"Someone called me to school for some stupid things. I don't really remember why. But once I was at school and entered the teacher's room everything went black. I'm guessing who the person is, but I have to make sure. I will tell you once I'm confident about it. I promise." He held my hand. I just nodded, silently.

"I'll tell you a thing from my past," I said.

"Go ahead."

"I almost died once. And my mom is not my biological mother." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"When I was little. It was me, my mom and dad. That time, my mom was pregnant. We were doing a road trip. Dad was driving. We were talking and laughing together. A one small happy family." I smiled, remembering the old times.

"But that changed when the car suddenly appeared out of nowhere. And then c-crashed with ours. Mom and dad died immediately, with my sibling, that was in mom's womb. I was in a coma for almost 2 months, nearly died. But my parents appeared in my dream. When I woke up, the doctors informed me about my parents. I broke down ... I couldn't accept it. And my aunt owned me since she was my only relative. I call her mom because she always acted like one to me." Tears were coming out one after another.

Yoongi saw that and hugged me.

"Shhh. Everything is good now." He patted my head softly.

"W-wait, I just realized one thing." I freed myself from his embrace and wiped my tears.

"Maybe that's because I see you. I almost died. So I basically was between death and life." I stated.

"Maybe you're right. But that doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is that you can see me. I won't wish for something else." He said and nibbled my hand with his.

I smiled in answer.

"I wish I met you earlier," I said.

"Me too...me too."

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮