restricted romance part 2 / treebros

Start from the beginning

"hey evan? textbooks have to be out" i whispered and he did as i said. i smiled and was going to let him borrow my supplies but he suddenly brought out the most expensive stationary which made my mouth drop.

he looked at the notes on the board and started to do them in his own way which i kinda copied. he noticed my actions and let out the cutest giggle i've ever heard. i blushed madly as i did the notes. it seemed so simple which i liked so much.

soon class was over and the next classes after that were the same as the previous class, note taking. i didn't mind at all and for evan it was the same. he seemed too really enjoy the note taking and the whole school life style. i wondered if the education system in south korea was even better than ours.

"evan!" the boy from before shouted at evan as we were going to get lunch. he held out his hand and evan gave him his backpack and books. the guys held it and looked at him.

"where would you like to go evan" he asked politely and evan thought about it for a moment before pointing at a window. the guy looked and nodded.

"would you like your friend here to come along?" he asked and evan held my arm and nodded. the guy nodded and started to walk as we followed. i was very confused as to why the guy was listening and doing all of evans commands.

"hey we can't get out of school" i stated as we were heading towards the front door. the security guards saw us and suddenly opened the doors for us. my mind was blown by how easy it was for them.

we walked into a little cafe and evan was smiling so bright. i haven't seen him smile this much all day and it was such a cute thing to see.

"evan, what would you like?" he asked and evan pointed at the cookies and the raspberry tea. the guy nodded in admiration and looked over at me.

"what would you like?" he asked and i just asked for a coffee. he nodded and went to order for us. evan hugged me and giggled as he cuddled close to my sleeve. i couldn't help but smile at his cute actions.

"evan hansen, you know this kind of behaviour for another man is prohibited" the guy said as he came over and evan stuck his tongue out and cuddled closer to me. the guy looked at me with this glare and that alone made me nervous. i wondered why evan was treated this way from this guy.

soon after we got what we wanted and evan ate his cookie as we walked back to the school. i was about to ask why all of this was happening when the guy pulled me aside .

"i know it's weird that im acting this way but it's my duty to do so. you see evan isn't from south korea, he's actually a prince from the novisiana region" the guy said and i raised a brow .

"wha-" he interrupted me by covering my moth and shaking his head

"im not lying to you....evan is the next king of our kingdom. his mother sent him here to have some space away from the castle and in exchange for that he had to get a girl to marry. he needs to get the right girl, not some boy like you.." he said and looked down at his feet.

"i like him though..." i said and the guy nodded as to state the obvious. he looked at me and patted my shoulder.

"good luck with trying to have him as your own, sure getting together will be easy but...his mother is extremely strict as well as his step father and younger brother" he said and i just thought about it.

the guy walked over to evan who was smiling as he drank some tea and accidentally burning his tongue. i looked at evan and sighed eternally.

a prince...why did i fall for a prince?

——————————————————————

hello everyone im back! well not for long but for now im back! i have been very busy with school ((10th grade is actually filled with so much work)) and i haven't had actual time to write but i had some time today so here we are!

im planning to do new one shots for different ships ((tododeku & kiribaku maybe???)) and im just so excited for it all. i still love to write and i want to improve on my writing everyday!

that's all i got for you today and promise to work on the next part as soon as i can! i love you all so much and remember that this story isn't over yet

((oh also comment if you want a part 3))

-michelle 🕊