tornado / treebros

this has been requested by @foblvr so this is mostly for you emily but it's also for all of you so enjoy i love you all!! 💕💕

==
evan's p.o.v

"WARNING ‼️ everyone in the area must evacuate !! there is to be a massive tornado heading our way!! EVACUATE NOW!!"

i looked at my phone in horror. i had my dog right on my lap. i was petting her slowly and anxiously. i then looked at my mom who was pacing around the living room tearing up.

"m-mom we gotta go" she shook her head and looked at me. ive never seen her so stressed in my life.

"we can't leave honey. they took my car away and we have no where else to go. we will have to go in the storm cellar" she walked over to me as i started to tear up. there's a chance i might die today.

"come on evan we go-" i jumped hearing a knock at the door. i looked at my mom and she sniffed stepping away from me. i walked to the door and opened it feeling anxious.

i looked up and immediately felt like crying. it was connor. he wiped his tears and hugged me. i wrapped my arms around him and started to cry.

"love hey hey no don't cry" he pulled away and wiped my tears. i was shaking like crazy. i looked in the corner of my eye and saw the sky looking extremely grey.

"are you and your mother going to be okay? why don't you come with my family we-" i kissed him and he kissed me back wrapping his arms around me. i pulled away and put my hands on his cheeks.

"we will be fine. you go with your family. i promise after this is over we will see each other again" i kissed his cheek and teared up. he teared up as well and kissed me deeply. i kissed back and felt broken. i don't want to leave him.

he pulled away and kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. i blushed and closed my eyes. he pulled away and smiled a bit.

"your mother doesn't mind a love bite on you right?" i rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. he intertwined our hands as we looked at one another.

"EVAN!! GET IN HERE!" my mom sounded distressed as i held his hand tighter and sniffed.

"i gotta go...god please be okay when i return" he kissed me once more before letting go of my hand. i hugged him tightly and shook a bit. he pulled away and smiled before turning around and i closing the door. i sighed walking to the back door and into the stellar room.

"mom do we have everything?" she looked around. there was food,water, a bucket, and everything else. she nodded and soon we heard a lot of noise coming from the house. i looked around and didn't see my dog in here.

"mom chocolate is still in the house i gotta get her!" i walked up and opened the door seeing the tornado coming closer. i opened it wider and climbed out. i ran inside the house seeing my dog barking and whimpering like crazy.

"come on princess we gotta go!" she saw me and immediately jumped into my arms. i ran to the storm room. i opened it and put chocolate in. i was about to go in when the door shut on me. i kept pulling it over and over but nothing. these doors were not opening.

"EVAN! EVAN! EVAN!" i could hear my mothers cries as she tried opening it but couldn't. i screamed her name as i tried so hard to pull but alas i couldn't open it. i saw the tornado coming closer and closer. i ran inside my house and went to the basement. i shut the door and went to the corner.

i hugged my legs as i heard loud noises. suddenly the basement door was being hit with things like crazy. i floor was shaking like crazy. i started to scream like crazy. everything at that moment was crazy. it was...