23 - M

Warning: read at your own risk. The following content contains mature stuff.

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, HAVE THIS WITH YOU.

Again, I WARNED YOU.

Areum's POV

We are watching some random movie we picked not that long ago when a romantic scene came up wherein the girl said yes to the guy about becoming his girlfriend.

And that scene slapped me in the face back into the reality. A tear fell from my eye...

I was about to make him mine earlier. I was about to confirm it and make us official. I admit it, I fell for him. In the past months when we started going out and he courted me, I never knew something like this will happen. He did not say anything about it.

I thought falling in love was impossible for me. But guess what? Fan Chengcheng just made me fall in love. Seems like the clock stopped ticking the moment when Mei kissed him right in front of me. That bitch ugh!

He was supposed to be mine. I thought everything will be perfect for the two of us, but I guess we were not really meant for eachother. What can I do? They're already engaged with their parents' consent. Who am I to just snatch him away from her?

I was already crying and sniffing when Xukun finally noticed me. He immediately stopped the movie and turned off the tv.

"hey areum! Why are you crying again? Aish! I knew it! We should've not choose that movie." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Xukun, tell me, you know about all of this. Right?" i asked, not looking at him. I felt him stiffen from his seat. "be honest" I added. He sighed.

"yes. I know. I did not told you since it's not my place to tell you about it. I don't want to meddle in someone else's business and Chengcheng made me promise not to say anything." he explained.

"even though you knew it would hurt me in the end?" I replied which causes him to be speechless. He was at loss of his words when I faced him.

"kiss me." I told him. His head shot back at me.

"excuse me?" he asked with slightly shock written on his face.

"I said, kiss me." but still, he did not move even an inch and continued staring at me wearing a shock face. Psh

"acting all innocent and shy right now Xukun? Stop it. It doesn't even suit you" I rolled my eyes at him. "it's your turn now in making me feel alright tonight" A smirk replaced the shock expression on his face.

"haha I was just surprised that I wasn't just the one who was thinking about it you know? Innocent? What the fuck is that word?" he said and grabbed me unto his lap. We wasted no time, our lips met.